bigbramble

[BOTS] + [B0TS] Beasts of the Sea are recruiting

362 comments in this topic

Players
18 posts
2,488 battles

533222175.pngHi I am interested in joining ur clan I am currently in BULL clan but we do no clan wars or competitive play and I am very interested in doing sum. I am a am over average player (just) lol . I have up to tier 8 and anything bellow that (have not sold a ship I grind the silver) so I have 66 ships at the min. I play CV BB and DD manly American BB,CV  Japanese DD  and German CV. 

Thanks Ben Turner (Unthred5567)

[BOTS]
Beta Tester
185 posts
8,375 battles
4 minutes ago, Jengkins said:

Hey folks, in case you are interested in a relaxed competitive league. Please join and have look. https://discord.gg/wjrsWjH

Thank you

Hey Jengkins,

Thanks for the offer, some of us have already taken part in the league with a previous clan, but we'll talk about it

Cheers

~Conh

• Cool 1

[BOTS]
Beta Tester
185 posts
8,375 battles
15 minutes ago, Diablew said:

Hi all,

Are you still recruiting? I'm looking to join a clan. 

Thanks 

Hi Diablew

Yes our recruitment is always open

an recruitment officer will contact you shortly (please bare in mind its a Sunday so might take a bit)

Cheers

~Conh 

[RNSF]
Players
86 posts
5,321 battles

Happy P.O.E.T.S day (piss off early tomorrows Saturday) Still recruiting! :cap_popcorn:

Players
6 posts
3,850 battles

Hello.

I have recently got back into WoWS and looking for a clan to join.I am 28 from UK. I cannot play much at the moment due to work, but I am usually available mornings (I work nights) and have Saturdays off. I am mostly casual but I would like to try get better for some ranked etc. Never done the PvE stuff.

Lee.

[WGB]
Players
1 post
6,349 battles

Hi I am looking to join a clan. I am 46 from the UK. I work from home so available to play most times of day/evenings (EU server) I mainly play Battleships and Cruisers. I have one T8 (Bismarck) the rest of my fleet is T7 and below. I see myself as an average player that could do better and have more fun in a team. Link for my stats available on request :) I have a mic/webcam and can easily install Discord.

Thanks

Colin..

[RNSF]
Players
86 posts
5,321 battles

Happy Tuesday holiday from Poland! (A day off work!) But still looking for recruits :cap_like:

[FABER]
Players
22 posts
3,593 battles

Sound like a nice bunch of people if there is place left I would love an invite I play most days and nights between work shift I play rank from VI to IX usually on random.

Thanks

Beta Tester
7 posts
2,757 battles

Hi there! I am looking for a clan for PvE- and Random-divisions and such. I am 35 and from Germany. And I have no interest in competition. ^^

With a clan, I am hoping to get more motivation for playing the game (instead of just staring at the beautiful ships), and some fun company while doing so. What I don't want is elitists, who tell me how to play according to an internet dogma. I have my play style, but I am open and willing to improve. I am not a solo rambo.

I play mostly CAs and a bit BBs up to Tier VII, and now I want to turn my focus almost completely to the CVs which always have fascinated me. So as you can imagine, I also seek an antipole to getting flamed as a CV. :P

I am casually playing since the closed beta, with some breaks, but always alone, even divisions are new for me. I rarely have much time due to traveling the whole week for the job and other hobbies. :) I am sometimes online on some late evenings during the week depending on the hotel wireless, and also on most weekends. It is possible that once in a while I am nowhere to be seen for 1-2 weeks.

And beware, I am very introvert, hence socially awkward and not a man of many spoken words. But don't worry, I am a good support. ^^

I am happy to see that you use Discord. Generally I quite like what I see here. :)