bigbramble

[BOTS] + [B0TS] Beasts of the Sea are recruiting

362 comments in this topic

[BOTS]
Beta Tester
185 posts
8,375 battles

Recruitment is still open

See above or PM us for more information!

[B0TS]
Players
358 posts
9,528 battles

I have updated the front page as we have evolved a little as the clan has expanded. Welcome to our latest recruits.

[B0TS]
Players
358 posts
9,528 battles

We decided we wanted a clean break with the past so changed the clan name. We are still open to recruitment.

[B0TS]
Players
358 posts
9,528 battles
32 minutes ago, orca999 said:

Hi. Looking for a clan. Last clan only had 4 members and I was only steady active one. Average player in most classes and tiers though can sometimes be a bit more than average. Not on discord but will have a good try at it. ......https://eu.warships.today/player/534136180/orca999

Yes, please feel free to join. I will PM you details of our Discord server. :)

Players
4 posts
498 battles

So I know new players are rare :cap_wander: but I am new, played WOT (NA) from beta but just tired of that toxic  community and did play WOWS a year ago liked it but just didn't have time for AW, WOT and WOWS

So have left all the other games and started WOWS as I find it the most relaxing game

Have a lot to learn I know, I am open to any and all advice

Only have 275 games played now, starting to get a feel for how to play

I'm on around 8 pm GMT till 10 ish, most nights, and around weekends as well, feel free to ask me anything 

I'm a old ex military retired bastard, so little salty at times...................Highest tier is 7 have mostly 5 and 6 but getting there

winrate 56% https://eu.warships.today/player/539274631/Grouchy00

Just looking for ppl to group up with and learn from

anyway that's my 2 cents worth

GG

[B0TS]
Players
358 posts
9,528 battles

Your very welcome to join us. Someone will send you a clan invite and I will PM you our discord server details. Welcome aboard.

[RNSF]
Players
86 posts
5,321 battles

BOTS welcomes our newest clan members! :cap_money:

Still recruiting!

Players
4 posts

Hello, I am  Marius, or Rinus or Rini ( whatever comes out the easiest way. )  I am 66 years young, ( just a big kid ) love to play WOW, but need to learn a lot. I am like my zodiac sign ( ARIES ) Run into the enemy as a fool.  Highest tier is VII and that is the colorado, but i am not so keen anymore playing battleships, playing more with cruiser and destroyer. I love the Cleveland. I am a social AND competitive player. I had discord, but just need to install it again, but that is peanuts. N7Shepski contacted me on the game server. 

So, if it is possible, I would like to join your clan

forum_zpsqojwliwj.png

[BOTS]
Beta Tester
185 posts
8,375 battles
13 minutes ago, Darkmyst said:

Hello, I am  Marius, or Rinus or Rini ( whatever comes out the easiest way. )  I am 66 years young, ( just a big kid ) love to play WOW, but need to learn a lot. I am like my zodiac sign ( ARIES ) Run into the enemy as a fool.  Highest tier is VII and that is the colorado, but i am not so keen anymore playing battleships, playing more with cruiser and destroyer. I love the Cleveland. I am a social AND competitive player. I had discord, but just need to install it again, but that is peanuts. N7Shepski contacted me on the game server. 

So, if it is possible, I would like to join your clan

forum_zpsqojwliwj.png

lol no, You tried to join us a few weeks back and when we didn't respond to you instantly you raged in our thread

Thanks, but no thanks

Good luck in your search

Players
4 posts

Ok, I can understand that, but if you mean with instantly a week or so.....thanks but No thanks also.....succes with recruiting actively...!

[BOTS]
Beta Tester
185 posts
8,375 battles
8 minutes ago, Darkmyst said:

Ok, I can understand that, but if you mean with instantly a week or so.....thanks but No thanks also.....succes with recruiting actively...!

Hmm "a week or so" You applied on the 18th June... i responded the next day 19th June (Just in case you struggle with math, that's 24hours later) with "thanks will get back to you asap" you then raged on the same day with "never mind, already found one, thx for the quick reactions.....NOT."  

Bullet dodged, goodluck with getting a clan with that attitude 

[BOTS]
Beta Tester
185 posts
8,375 battles

Few spots still left open

Looking forward the clan wars :cap_rambo:Soon™

See above for more information or PM any of the officers

[RNSF]
Players
86 posts
5,321 battles

Welcome to another new member from gods' own country :cap_like:

Still recruiting :cap_look:

[RNSF]
Players
86 posts
5,321 battles

Happy Friday! :cap_like: The weekends here and we are still recruiting! :cap_look:

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1 post
5,320 battles

Hullo there,

New to all this clan malarkey having only dabbled with ships from time to time since last year. I'm back to playing regularly, this sounds interesting & it may help me bring on my gameplay some more.

I see another applicant posted their profile so here's mine: https://eu.warships.today/player/513199980/Craigsie if you'll have me.

Cheers,

Craig

Players
18 posts
2,488 battles

Hi I am interested in joining ur clan I am currently in BULL clan but we do no clan wars or competitive play and I am very interested in doing sum. I am a am over average player (just) lol . I have up to tier 8 and anything bellow that (have not sold a ship I grind the silver) so I have 66 ships at the min. I play CV BB and DD manly American BB,CV  Japanese DD  and German CV. 

Thanks Ben Turner (Unthred5567)