183 posts in this topic

Greetings,

I am searching for an active WoWs community to play, laugh and learn with others. I am CEST, 22 years old and very eager to try and play scenario missions. I studied history and are a great fan of it of course. I have ships for basically all Tiers, preferring German and British BBs.

My favourite era will forever stay the Ancient Rome, but I am addicted to the Napoleonic Wars and American Civil War as well - I just love military history & warfare in general.

Well my favourite ship would be the Admiral Graf Spee and its Deutschland-class "Panzerschiff", the name given by the british "pocket battleship" sums everything up what needs to be said about this exceptional cruiser line.

Otherwise I am fond of 3rd rate ships-of-the-line and the mighty glorious HMS Victory.

My English is more than decent in text and speech and I have a microphone I am eager to use. ^^

Now I simply hope that there can be found a place for me. :)

1 hour ago, CoronGrizmund said:

Greetings,

I am searching for an active WoWs community to play, laugh and learn with others. I am CEST, 22 years old and very eager to try and play scenario missions. I studied history and are a great fan of it of course. I have ships for basically all Tiers, preferring German and British BBs.

My favourite era will forever stay the Ancient Rome, but I am addicted to the Napoleonic Wars and American Civil War as well - I just love military history & warfare in general.

Well my favourite ship would be the Admiral Graf Spee and its Deutschland-class "Panzerschiff", the name given by the british "pocket battleship" sums everything up what needs to be said about this exceptional cruiser line.

Otherwise I am fond of 3rd rate ships-of-the-line and the mighty glorious HMS Victory.

My English is more than decent in text and speech and I have a microphone I am eager to use. ^^

Now I simply hope that there can be found a place for me. :)

I have sent you a PM :Smile_honoring:

Greetings, 

I would like to sign up if there is space for one more aboard. Some decent company and interesting conversation is always nice.

1 hour ago, seamann72 said:

Greetings, 

I would like to sign up if there is space for one more aboard. Some decent company and interesting conversation is always nice.

I've sent you a PM :Smile_Default:

Greetings,

This clan looks like the one for me:

• I am a History graduate who whilst studying held the post of treasurer in our universities Military History Society, through my true specialty is in mental health history I have a particular fondness of navel history especially the Napoleonic Era, the Pacific War, and specifically the Hunt for the Bismark. I take the view that history should be a living thing to help others experience it supported by mature discussion, accepting that people will not always agree and that history is by and large very subjective as a subject. I am fluent in English and am studying Polish as a second language and am happy to use voice chat when required.

Hoping to hear from you soon.
Cisza.

1 hour ago, Cisza said:

Greetings,

This clan looks like the one for me:

• I am a History graduate who whilst studying held the post of treasurer in our universities Military History Society, through my true specialty is in mental health history I have a particular fondness of navel history especially the Napoleonic Era, the Pacific War, and specifically the Hunt for the Bismark. I take the view that history should be a living thing to help others experience it supported by mature discussion, accepting that people will not always agree and that history is by and large very subjective as a subject. I am fluent in English and am studying Polish as a second language and am happy to use voice chat when required.

Hoping to hear from you soon.
Cisza.

I have sent you a PM :Smile_Default:

Welcome to our newest members :Smile_honoring:

And hang in there if you are on our waiting list :Smile_great:v

1 person likes this

Hello, I am looking for a new clan, specifically socially orientated,fun, and non too serious. I saw your advert and like the fact you emphasize historical debate. How do I apply to join you ?