Horin728

Never had a such a good laugh

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

26 posts in this topic

"We are looking into ways to reduce the BB population."

Excellent joke,seriously still trying to stop laughing. (I am of course sarcastic, in case that is hard to see).

Today the queue peaked at 300 BBs... What the actual hell...

1 person likes this

Interesting...I actually don't find this funny

3 people like this

This extreme Population is the result of the campaign so it's only temporary.

We are looking into reducing the BB population...

BUT ARE GIVING EVERYONE THE ABILITY TO GET A FREE TIER 8 BB

Alas even selling Hood for £90 hasn't reduced numbers!

1 person likes this

Not a single time I got more then 5 bbs on each team. Business as usual.

They won't look into that until the day the queue for BBs is over nine thousaaaaaaaand!

On a more serious response, I'm actually starting to really wonder if they even really care about it.

That is the base problem.. 5 BBs per side are a pain in the bum

Weird, i get 5-6 DD per side WAY more often than 5 BB ... Usually its 3-4 BB, 3-4 CA and 5-6 DD ..

That is the base problem.. 5 BBs per side are a pain in the bum

5 is only one more then WG's own 'max' preffered BB's per game. It's the games with 8 BB's, 2 DD's 1 CV and you in your shiney new cruiser which is the real fun part of WoWs :honoring: 

Though mostly it's 5-7 BB's not 8, guess it could be worse. 

Weird, i get 5-6 DD per side WAY more often than 5 BB ... Usually its 3-4 BB, 3-4 CA and 5-6 DD ..

Anectodatal 'evidence' <<<<< actual numbers -> http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/80048-i-keep-seeing-it-being-called-the-passive-meta/page__st__40__pid__1820700#entry1820700

1 person likes this

Nah, team make up varies during time of the day, ongoing mission, tier, etc. You just might play at the exact time when it looks like that.

My comment though was regarding number of Battleships in the queue and the fact that from my perspective, it had no visible impact on my teams, compared to any other day when I played. Bottlesheeps are always too numerous. QUACK!

Am I the only one who likes the current situation?

I have been farming damage with Belfast on all these BBs

2 people like this

Me too. I don't play Belfast often, but when I do I love to see a BB heavy match. Tonight I played a game where I used smoke once and still burned down 3 BBs :trollface:

I liked the MM today, 3DDs max per side, it was great. Had a good run in BBs and DDs.

Considering that I actually enjoy playing BBs I'm actually part of the problem :playing:  

The way I see it that issue isn't that players enjoy their BBs, but the current meta on the EU server. BB players actively try to avoid each other and rather engage in long chases instead of actually engaging and sinking the other team's BBs. Every time I see a Tirpitz sitting at 20km taking potshots across the horizon  I'm actually feeling sorry for the player since he misses the fun and excitement of brawling.

The game needs some kind of mechanic which actually encourages BB players to get at least to 10km range and closer. The problem is not the number of BBs, but the number of players who refuse to fight.

Me too. I don't play Belfast often, but when I do I love to see a BB heavy match. Tonight I played a game where I used smoke once and still burned down 3 BBs :trollface:

The Bismark missions that involve x damage or x exp are easy mode with Belfast against these BBs

Considering that I actually enjoy playing BBs I'm actually part of the problem :playing:  

The way I see it that issue isn't that players enjoy their BBs, but the current meta on the EU server. BB players actively try to avoid each other and rather engage in long chases instead of actually engaging and sinking the other team's BBs. Every time I see a Tirpitz sitting at 20km taking potshots across the horizon  I'm actually feeling sorry for the player since he misses the fun and excitement of brawling.

The game needs some kind of mechanic which actually encourages BB players to get at least to 10km range and closer. The problem is not the number of BBs, but the number of players who refuse to fight.

These players make me angry

The German BBs are built for brawling, turtleback armour and excellent secondaries.

These players make me angry

The German BBs are built for brawling, turtleback armour and excellent secondaries.

Don't forget the moronicaly high levels of AA that they get for free with their secondaries.

Don't forget the moronicaly high levels of AA that they get for free with their secondaries.

And Hydro

My Charles Martel loves that situation too.

1 person likes this

WG´s crap the bed once again, nothing new here people. move on

My Charles Martel loves that situation too.

Likewise in RU Cruisers. I'm averaging 100k damage in Shchors, will take out Kutuzov later and farm.

even though looking at the queue you kinda get scared with those 300+ BBs in line, I actually seem to get quite decent lineups! plus so far in about ~15 battles since yesterday I've only encountered 1 Hood!!