Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Verence196

Battle refusing to load in 0.6.5

Question

Posted (edited) · Report post

Twice in about eight battles now the game has refused to load me into battles. This issue began after 0.6.5.0 went live yesterday.

When I press the battle button, I'm brought to first to the "searching for players" screen, and then on to the "battle loading" screen. The game then just stays there, endlessly loading. The countdown timer never appears, and the timer (WoWs anchor with spinning blue line) keeps spinning endlessly. I can see the other players moving around on the minimap, so I know the battle has loaded correctly for them. The first time it happened a divisioned friend of mine was also able to load correctly and play the battle.

If I quit the game and load it up anew, it either keeps on endlessly loading at the "login" screen, or freezes up on a black screen immediately after logging in.

The only thing I've found working is quitting the game, and then waiting until whatever battle I tried entering is over before logging in anew.

edit: Now its three times in 16 battles.

Edited by Verence196

5 answers to this question

Did you try to run an integrity check?

You may try to run a WG check too, it may find corrupted/missing files.

1 person likes this

Did you try to run an integrity check?

You may try to run a WG check too, it may find corrupted/missing files.

Feeling a little bit stupid now for immediately thinking it must be a new bug, rather than just a corrupt patching.

Corrupted files found, downloaded replacement. Looks like it solved the issue.

Thanks. =)

Feeling a little bit stupid now for immediately thinking it must be a new bug, rather than just a corrupt patching.

Corrupted files found, downloaded replacement. Looks like it solved the issue.

Thanks. =)

:great:

I have exactly the same issue as the OP. However I DID check and repaired game integrity, in which case no errors were found. However the problem insists and it happens with a more or less fixed frequency of 1 out of 5 or 6 battles.

The difference in my case with the situation described by the OP is that, when I <CTRL><ALT><DEL> to go to the task manager and end the WoWs session task in order to reload the game, I ALWAYS join the battle successfully.

The problem is so annoying, as when I join the battle again, I have missed some part of the action and I have to always explain to my team mates that I "crash to desktop on map loading", that I have lost my appetite to play the game. Not mentioning some reports for being AFK. WG or anyone who have actually find a way to solve this issue: Please help !!!

PS: Apart from that I also experience (but at much lower frequency) the phenomenon described in another post, of game freezing (black screen) immediately at the end of a battle and prior to the result screen. Reloading again and no stats information whatsoever.

All after 0.6.5

Thank you in advance for any possible answer.

^^ same as above here - very annoying and must be frustrating to team members, especially with the ranked season now with us.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0