Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kandly

Technical Test Announcement

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

34 posts in this topic

Feel free to try out the PvE mode. Right now only the parts containing important information (e.g. instructions for the mission) are translated. There might also be some typos however. Don't worry about the parts in Russian too much. There wasn't enough time for a full translation available but we still wanted to let you take part in this important test session.

yeah, I wish I could - had heard from Clanmates for whom it works just fine that parts are in Russian. But for me, my entire client decided to suddenly be 0.6.5 Russian Live Server... argh

I wish everyone that did not get screwed over by some freak technological accident a lot of fun trying this though! :medal:

yeah, I wish I could - had heard from Clanmates for whom it works just fine that parts are in Russian. But for me, my entire client decided to suddenly be 0.6.5 Russian Live Server... argh

I wish everyone that did not get screwed over by some freak technological accident a lot of fun trying this though! :medal:

That happened to me as well, just go to the launcher settings and select English as the language.

After the two small patches today most of the ingame stuff is in English as well.

Played Aegis and Newport. Superfun :medal:

1 person likes this

First of all: the new mode looks appealing. Fascinating part: due to the all Russian instructions (I have not found the any method to change that, but it is apparently not necessary) I was playing the whole mode pretty much clueless. I guess this shows quite well how the majority of the casual player base would approach it. And apparently the mode is rather self-explanatory (though I still want to know for what I got those stars, at some point at least). I am quite sure I will once it is officially introduced.

But there are indeed some bugs with sound, camera and the embedding into the notifications in port - I will list them in the dedicated thread.

Holy crap, the Halloween event was a piece of cake compared to that scenario. Enemy ships everywhere, tons of them, all different

Entered with an Omaha in my first game (I had no idea of what to expect), met enemies from tier 2 to tier 8. Our team managed to win, but just barely. Only our carrier and I were left alive when allied reinforcements came. I didn't make it till the end, but we won :great:.

1 person likes this

Played Aegis and Newport. Superfun :medal:

How ? Aren't all scenarios besides Newport locked until at least the 25th ?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Today 23  and Aegis not available. I waited today to try Aegis.. Why not available other modes? 

Edited by longley89

Posted (edited) · Report post

Im a coop player, so im realy happy whit this and tank you WG by puting some attencion in this, but one question remains for me by what i read about this, at one point says we only can play whit minimum 4 players in division, so this means only at least 4 human players or... realy only 4 players in same division? because 99,9% of the times i play solo and this can change the way i look for this new feature, for people who belongs to one clan no problem but for solo players...

Edited by CarlosMarques

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0