Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigbramble

Discrepancy between purchasable Bismarck containers NA>EU

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

52 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Shop items appeared. There we see the "premium" boxes with laughable rewards. Someone willing to take one for the team and buy one of these jokes to confirm completely that WG EU (what a surprise) decided to sell us strictly worse boxes for higher price?

Difficult to say what Asian server sells since they don't tell you what to expect inside at all (viva la communication, lol :D

But Russians get 7x thingies too.

Edited by eliastion

While I have no account on NA, the boxes are released on the website now and I think you can start the shouting match

Opened one......As usual OP is frothing at the mouth for nothing. :sceptic:

Don t be a secretive [edited].. what you got? Edited by 22cm

NA get one box for $0.99, as a sweetener.  Does EU?  Unless I missed it in the shop, it doesn't appear so.

Not exactly stunned by this.

Don t be a secretive [edited].. what you got?

oh yes, forgot.....7 dragons, 7 red dragons and one of the badges from the introduction 85p box. Edited by bushwacker001

1 person likes this

NA get one box for $0.99, as a sweetener.  Does EU?  Unless I missed it in the shop, it doesn't appear so.

And again...read it properly before whining.

We do get one for 1€, look again.

Opened one......As usual OP is frothing at the mouth for nothing. :sceptic:

For what WG has literally themselves written in their article detailing what we were going to get.

We do get one for 1€, look again.

It has shown up now, but when I looked initially (and refreshed a couple of times), it wasn't there.  I stand corrected.

Basicly, the prices are the same, except 1 dolar=1euro.

Edited by 22cm

You have to log in first tho as it is once per account.....

Revised list after ignoring what WG-EU wrote and checking for myself:

So based on the information on the main EU site, compared to what NA and SEA have been getting, the differences I've seen are as follows:

• NA (and SEA?) are getting 2 batches of 7 signals or camos in their bought containers, while the EU are supposed to get 2 batches of 2.
  • NA (and SEA?) are getting a few easier tasks as part of the new campaign.
  • NA and SEA are getting somewhat different bundles than the EU. They get 30 or 7 days of premium in the biggest and 2nd biggest bundle respectively, but instead loses out on 4350 or 3350 doubloons as well as 3 x 50 or 3 x 35 consumables. (this being arguably the only positive difference for the EU)

I might have missed something and I didn't go through all the tasks of the campaign.

Basicly, the prices are the same, no matter what package you buy, even if you buy the biggest package, 55, no discount...

one box single (save the first one) costs 2,99, the one with 55 costs 99,99..... soooo 2,99 x 55  is 164,45 so that is a discount in my book? Edited by Miessa3

one box single (save the first one) costs 2,99, the one with 55 costs 99,99..... soooo 2,99 x 55  is 165,00 so that is a discount in my book?

Yss there is a discount, but small, I mixed the EU and U S prices...

For what WG has literally themselves written in their article detailing what we were going to get.

Better than that - the incorrect values are in shop descriptions as well :D  Edited by eliastion

Better than that - the incorrect values are in shop descriptions as well :D 

jeah typical WG move, as they are infamous of their "complete, clear and unmisunderstandable" article descriptions for the items in the premiumshop. :trollface:

jeah typical WG move, as they are infamous of their "complete, clear and unmisunderstandable" article descriptions for the items in the premiumshop. :trollface:

Well, I'm just glad it's the regular f*ck-up + slightly worse prices rather than full-blown shafting. Not that I plan to buy any more than that one single special-offer box, but it's the matter of taste. Getting only a little bit short-changed does have a bit of a soothing effect compared to what the articles implied. Now I'm only a little bit disgusted with them and their pricing shenanigans.

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion. To clarify:

The Premium shop containers are the same across all regions. Unfortunately our description is slightly misleading as it talks not about the amount of items, but about amount of item slots, so just to make it clear:

The Premium shop container contains:

• 1 Collection item
  • 2x random set of 7 Campaign Signals / Camouflages

A lucky drop may contain:

• 1 Collection item
  • 2x random set of 20  Campaign Signals / Camouflages

Sorry for the confusion :hiding: We will make the portal article clearer worded ASAP.

Edited by Tuccy
EDITED for final version

6 people like this

Sorry for the confusion :hiding: We will make the portal article clearer worded ASAP.

Also the 4-5 hours delay... Can we spank you? :teethhappy:

Edited by 22cm

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion. To clarify:

The Premium shop containers are the same across all regions. Unfortunately our description is slightly misleading as it talks not about the amount of items, but about amount of item slots, so just to make it clear:

The Premium shop container contains:

* 1 Collection item

* 2x random set of 7 Campaign Signals / Camouflages

A lucky drop may contain one more set of 7 signals / camouflages.

When i get a 'lucky drop' it contains 20/20/1, not one more set of 7 signals (see picture attached to this post):

33908626544_f9dc82d462_c.jpg

When i get a 'lucky drop' it contains 20/20/1, not one more set of 7 signals (see picture attached to this post):

33908626544_f9dc82d462_c.jpg

Well to be fair that one is clear described on the main article so give them some slack. :teethhappy:

Also: 247 Containers?!? HOLY MOLY how much money did you just spend on those? :ohmy:

Or are you just trolling me with that picture by collecting unopened daily containers? ^^

Well to be fair that one is clear described on the main article so give them some slack. :teethhappy:

Also: 247 Containers?!? HOLY MOLY how much money did you just spend on those? :ohmy:

Or are you just trolling me with that picture by collecting unopened daily containers? ^^

i´m guessing (HOPING) those are 247 daily mission containers lol

37 Hunt for Bismarck- premium lootboxes, 120 or so daily mission containers, the rest; 90 or so secret santa presents/containers

Also the 4-5 hours delay... Can we spank you? :teethhappy:

And still no weekend special... Can we spank you more? :teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0