Master_punch

Looking for English Speaking Clan

8 posts in this topic

Hello, my name is Dan. I have been playing WoWs since closed beta, but too be honest, I sucked. I made an EU account jsut for the heck of it. After playing on the EU server, I started to actually correct my play and I am continuing to improve everyday. I live in NA but prefer the EU server far more due to the larger amount of higher skilled players compaired to NA. I am searching for an english speaking EU clan. I am 19, I have a job, but only work about 25 hours a week. My work schedule is better fitted for the high traffic EU server times compaired to NA. Here is a link to my seldom used NA account (last 10 days were from a friend trying a ship) and here is a link to my EU account. I have both teamspeak and discord installed. 

Dragon Kings Recruiting

http://www.dragonkings.eu

A very warm welcome to our recruitment thread.
Here you will find details about our World of Warships recruitment drives and various bits of information about our clan.

We are seeking players to join our fold as we expand and increase our presence in World of Warships. We want people who want more than to be in just another community for just another game.

Our clan is largely British, yet we have a great community from all around Europe. Everyone is welcome to join our clan.

We offer a friendly atmosphere with room for both having a laugh in small divisions and serious large-scale warfare. We have friendly members willing to train you to become better in your endeavors.

We aim to have fun and build a clan which all members enjoy being a part of.
We provide training sessions where members can improve their gameplay
Above all we encourage the building of friendships.

We have a monthly raffle for members and have regular competitions with prizes for the winners, our own dedicated TeamSpeak Server and a YouTube channel.

All we ask is when you apply to join us is.

• You can speak and understand fluent English

• Have TeamSpeak installed and a working mic.
  • Over 18 years of age.
  • Have at least reached tier 8.
  • Meet our minimum stats.
  • Have Training Room installed.
  • Are active and willing to participate in clan activities

And lastly play on the EU server.

And above all, have fun blowing up ships. Who doesn't.

We look forward to hearing from you.

It is just great to have a group of people that have fun in battles.

If you wanted to join divisions or team play join SunTzuWarriors.

Friendly organized group play,18+,ts3, mic.

Interested Pm me or visit our website suntzuwarriors.com

I think our clan, with its relaxed atmosphere and open community, could be something for you. Check us out below:

Kongou`s Tea Time is a little clan, and we are still searching for new members! Everyone is welcome!

We started out as a little community of different people from different European countries. Soon we grew so big that we thought: "Why not start a clan?" So thats exactly what we did! So far we have around 17 members (1. May 2017), excluding "friends of TEA," (players that are a part of the community, but not the in-game clan) and growing! In the future we plan to do team battles and clan wars, so you wont miss that in our clan (we have recently started with clan trainings, as of 1. May 2017)! We use our Discord server as our main service for communication. Our playerbase is very active, and there is always someone to play with.

Kongo Tea Time.jpg

(Click for bigger picture)

Requirements:

- Speak English

- Have at least reached tier V (we train new players)

- Be polite and "mature" (we are here to have fun, so you wont need to be serious, but we treat each other with respect)

These requirements are general. For the future competetive team/teams there will be fitting requirements.

PM me if you are interested.

Welcome to Kongou`s Tea Time!

Hi, Master_punch

We: The Art of Warfare [TAW] - World of Warships EU Fleet are looking for recruits.

So way not check us out?

If there are question of any kind, please don't hesitate to take contact with me, or visit our homeport (TeamSpeak).

TAW We Want You!

Visit Our Recruitment Post

Send me a PM

J