Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Wet_Pants

Discussion about 0.6.5! - The Hunt Is On!

41 comments in this topic

Players
288 posts

Hi, 

Just waiting for the upcoming patch. 

I love the new campaign is  The Hunt for Bismarck Campaign & improvement of the game. 

I don't have any idea about the luck container chances. 

Feel free to discuss about 0.6.5 whoever tested & those are waiting for it. 

GL&FS

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

WG develop this game pretty well in general.

It's just their money grabbing nature leaves a bad taste in people's mouths.

Maybe they need to pump us for large amounts of cash to get this game developed? :teethhappy:

• Cool 6

Players
288 posts

Maybe they need to pump us for large amounts of cash to get this game developed? :teethhappy:

I agree with you 100%. 

WG can run some in game campaign/ missions to earn some real cash lol. 

I am ready to send my IBAN to WG ha ha.

• Cool 1

Players
503 posts
1,954 battles

Every patch I hope Indy will get a small buff to make it feel less anemic but, alas, Indy is left to simmer in mediocrity. A ship shouldn't both have relatively low damage potential, have consumables that don't really synergize well with the ship AND be squishy.

Not that I disagree with a Warspite buff, but in the same vein as Tirpitz I feel that they should buff ships that struggle rather than ships that do somewhat ok already.(Especially egregious was the HE buff for RU DDs that no one asked for)

Edited by CleverViking
  • Cool 1

Beta Tester
516 posts
4,160 battles

I must say I'm rather disappointed that Prinz Eugen gets zero recognition in a campaign were she played a major part IRL. She could have really used a popularity boost, too. A nice new historical skin, a unique flag, or just the possibility to do the Hood-only tasks with Prinz Eugen as well would have been a nice touch. Fiddlesticks. She's still as much the unloved stepchild as she ever was. :unsure:

• Cool 6

[MAX]
Beta Tester
94 posts
11,299 battles

I must say I'm rather disappointed that Prinz Eugen gets zero recognition in a campaign were she played a major part IRL. She could have really used a popularity boost, too. A nice new historical skin, a unique flag, or just the possibility to do the Hood-only tasks with Prinz Eugen as well would have been a nice touch. Fiddlesticks. She's still as much the unloved stepchild as she ever was. :unsure:

Especially as according to some of the reserchers it was a shell from prinz that detonated the hood

have seen one showing models of armor layout on hood and angels of it towards incoming fire and from that point of view it was higly probable don't know if they included the roll  of the ship as it was in full turn and waves action as well in it but nevertheless it looked plausible

Edited by Zuzia_10

[DMAS]
Beta Tester
311 posts
2,638 battles

I'm still wondering why this update is called 0.6.5 and not 0.6.4.XX.

Do WG consider this update as a big one?

• Cool 1

Players
1,418 posts
10,958 battles

Probably they are preparing Petropavlovsk as The Ultimate Hipper Premium :bajan:

Stalinium shells, Kutuzov smoke, Soviet T8 radar, German hydro and armor, and 1950's AA which would've been installed according to some recently discovered secret plans :trollface:

Something like a Murmansk on steroids :P

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
2,795 posts
7,088 battles

Probably they are preparing Petropavlovsk as The Ultimate Hipper Premium :bajan:

Stalinium shells, Kutuzov smoke, Soviet T8 radar, German hydro and armor, and 1950's AA which would've been installed according to some recently discovered secret plans :trollface:

Something like a Murmansk on steroids :P

Dont give them ideas. :D

Beta Tester
2,287 posts
11,045 battles

Even though I cannot wait for the new campaign, I still have that shitty feeling because of the special missions for the Hood which not only help you finish the campaign sooner, but also give you different and better containers, even though the campaign is called The hunt for the BISMARCK, and it would make way more sense for me to make special missions for the Bismarck which is, by the way, available for everyone, free of charge, unlike the Hood. 

If they continue this trend, I hope they make missions for some "older" premium ships instead of trying to milk us like this.

• Cool 2

Weekend Tester
805 posts
4,465 battles

Every patch I hope Indy will get a small buff to make it feel less anemic but, alas, Indy is left to simmer in mediocrity. A ship shouldn't both have relatively low damage potential, have consumables that don't really synergize well with the ship AND be squishy.

Not that I disagree with a Warspite buff, but in the same vein as Tirpitz I feel that they should buff ships that struggle rather than ships that do somewhat ok already.(Especially egregious was the HE buff for RU DDs that no one asked for)

The Tirpitz was struggling?

Players
503 posts
1,954 battles

The Tirpitz was struggling?

Nah, I meant that the I have similiar feelings about the Tirpitz buff, i.e. it wasn't struggling and therefore WG should have focused on balancing ships that are struggling.

It might be a bit badly worded but it's still pretty clear what I was saying.

Players
684 posts
5,119 battles

How about a Bismarck commemorative flag? ah well maybe for next years campaign.

gH7eiox.png

Edited by SteDorff

Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles

How WG solve problem with too much BBs?

Easy.

Hand everyone T8 BB.

MUHAHAHAHAHA XD what a suckers I can't believe XD

• Cool 4

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,402 posts
8,255 battles

This campaign will bring only pain if you get me :)

Players
2,476 posts
7,916 battles

Easy.

Hand everyone T8 BB.

That actually is pretty funny... I lolled

Beta Tester
516 posts
4,160 battles

Easy.

Hand everyone T8 BB.

The number of players who don't already have the Bismarck or another Tier 8 BB and will have the combination of having enough time and skill to complete all 7 missions in the rather short timespan the campaign is active for will be far lower than the "everyone" you think.

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles

The number of players who don't already have the Bismarck or another Tier 8 BB and will have the combination of having enough time and skill to complete all 7 missions in the rather short timespan the campaign is active for will be far lower than the "everyone" you think.

I'd be in that group. Not sure I'll devote enough time to complete it, but getting the Bismarck seems fairly intriguing. Not sure how much I'd play it afterwards though, so bb population might not go up due to those not having tier 8 bb now, not being inclined to play tier 8 bbs afterwards either.

Beta Tester
598 posts

Easy.

Hand everyone T8 BB.

Maybe they're giving them away to feed tier X?

Logic is, people will hate tier VIII so much, they'll stop playing BB's at all.....

• Cool 1

[H_FAN]
Players
2,589 posts
41,704 battles

Might be but several tasks you will combine - I agree though that it will be far tougher without Hood - when I looked at the news side with the missions Hood helps a lot with pins. Probably they are repeatable as before so right combinations may make it doable. I have Biz already so and I have no less than 8 T9 in Grind meaning lots of T10 something not even I with above 100 Mkr in credits can easily afford as they will arrive in short order -so even Biz extra credits might actually be rather welcome. My plan is to take eventually a break in the premium account after that (40 days left) so I hope to generate cash before. 

Sign in to follow this