Kandly

Dev Secrets Revealed!

20 comments in this topic

Players
406 posts
619 battles

Captains,

After unveiling a few new ships last week, we're now happy to offer you yet another glimpse under wraps. This time, say hello to a new game mode based on last year's Halloween Special!

Yeah, that's right, PvE missions hyyyyyyype!

0291b21c-3985-11e7-8c52-ac162d8bc1e4.jpg

02bbbf8a-3985-11e7-915b-ac162d8bc1e4.jpg02fd614c-3985-11e7-be64-ac162d8bc1e4.jpg

02284408-3985-11e7-b2a2-ac162d8bc1e4.jpg036cd0d6-3985-11e7-aeaf-ac162d8bc1e4.jpg

DISCLAIMER: All screenshots are Work in Progress, the design & texts are not final yet!

?format=500w

Kandly :smart_fish:

• Cool 7

[GWDYS]
Community Contributor
263 posts
10,065 battles

PePe pls :trollface: I hope the rewards will be worth

feels-bad-man-template.jpg

Edited by SgtCole
  • Cool 1

[ALONE]
Modder
2,173 posts
13,716 battles

Yeah, hope the rewards on hard will be better. 

5 stars per operations, hope we can play each more than 5 times :trollface:

• Cool 1

[BONI]
Players
1,257 posts
12,064 battles

Will this be meant as a permanent mode viable for grinding, or a seasonal/event thing, or something else?

[DAVY]
Players
173 posts
11,495 battles

Exciting news. There is a lot of positive and interesting stuff here. Being able to pick your teammates, Easy and Hard difficulty. This is showing a lot of promise! I play a lot of Co-op with clan and divisions and I'd like to see a way to set up a very challenging game of Co-op please. What about a last man standing game mode, with waves of bots? As long as the rewards scale with the difficulty . . .

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
5,075 posts
11,104 battles

No matchmaking?

I suppose it's just a WIP thing for the moment, and MM for PvE might be added later, so not too much concern.

Players
2,774 posts
17,292 battles

Please don't mess this up. We need a game mode designed for ships, not soldiers or tanks. :great:

Beta Tester
2 posts
2,828 battles

From the given descriptions I'm loving the sound of this. Really like the idea of running PvE missions with friends and properly coordinating. However the rewards need to be suitable to justify playing. I'm not saying over the top rewards but enough. Thinking of another game which introduced a new game mode (Elite Dangerous and CQC) the playerbase died as the rewards given were abysmally low.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,482 battles

I really really hope WG will not [edited] this up as brutally and thoroughly as usual.

I shouldnt be hyped because the disappointment is just round the corner but lets just see where this leads .......

Edited by Kandly
  • Cool 1

Players
920 posts
11,130 battles

...did you guys read my topic in "Offtopic" or what? :ohmy::trollface:

Anyway, I'm eagerly waiting to see what will be delivered.

(But no, seriously, I pretty much asked for the exact same thing. ...probably. Sort of.)

• Cool 2

[VL-NL]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
98 posts
19,157 battles

Finnaly some pve missions ,cant wait,now put up the number of Div to 5 and increase clan members and it is good :)

Players
960 posts
7,026 battles

While clans wait for clan content you give us Pve but not pvp modes? How about team battles with some kind of reward system? WE ARE WAITING...

Edited by USS_Trump
  • Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,482 battles

While clans wait for clan content you give us Pve but not pvp modes? How about team battles with some kind of reward system? WE ARE WAITING...

This is very first and only thing the PVE population is going to get and immediately the dogs start eyeing the plates being brought in, jealously barking because some else could be getting a treat? Are you for real?

Take a look at you sig and find something similar for co-op because as miserable as WGs effort are, you cant compare them to their pve efforts because its impossible to divide by 0.

As much as I would love to see clan-contant, for that thing up there alone you would be getting a clan-bastion-mode for a month or 2; for a correction of viewpoint ... if I was in charge. :trollface:

?format=500w

1p7rzm.jpg

Edited by havaduck

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,482 battles

€: double - del.

Edited by havaduck

Alpha Tester
685 posts
650 battles

This is great news. We can now actually have some variety in the game play and some PvE fun!

Edited by Armo1000
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles

This is very first and only thing the PVE population is going to get

Bull... they already have easy mode PvE  :trollface:

But I do like PvE missions being added soontm ... 

1p7rzm.jpg

ouch :red_button:

Maybe WG can give a team battle even where all maps are bastion :trollface: