Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BrettMRC

The "sod you" I'm buying Hood anyway thread

66 comments in this topic

[TIDES]
[TIDES]
Players
120 posts
4,667 battles

So many negative threads on here about HMS Hood & the whole premium bundles thing. :angry:

Well you know what, the last fun warships game I played was Great Battles of the North Atlantic 2 back in about 1991 - WOWS has finally given me a fun ships game to play; as a result I'm damn well going to blow some money on HMS Hood.  :coin::child:

This thread is a sanctuary for those who feel the same! :izmena:

• Cool 8

Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles

You know what?

If you have money, will or whatever else buy it. No one should care what you have on your account.
Probably I am going to buy it too. I will wait for budles to pass, but eventually there will be solo ship to sell.  I don't care what is their strategy as long as they let me in end to buy  solo ship. Just my opinion.

Boris

• Cool 1

[KOKOS]
[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,387 posts
9,857 battles

This thread is a sanctuary for those who feel the same! :izmena:

b7d97c77f2c9417cbacd4e252f033acc_why-hel

• Cool 1

Beta Tester, Players
495 posts
5,291 battles

I'm going to buy it them day i get paid in the next week or so, screw the naysayers. I support this game cause i like it, i like ships and i like all the extra content WG puts out (Navel Legends, Fortress, 1:32 scale, Wait for Me). Have i mentioned i really really like ships?

Also Atlantic fleet is a lot of fun

Edited by Captain_Placeholder
  • Cool 3

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,405 posts
9,671 battles

no problem, someone needs to pay for the servers and the lazy management of EU cluster.

i give up this honour tho :teethhappy:

• Cool 2

[DAVY]
Players
2,786 posts
13,859 battles

Yup, i'll probably get it friday morning, the goldz will be useful to convert free xp for the next RN line be it BB or DD

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,869 posts
9,434 battles

I honestly don't think I could afford it even if I wanted the entire contents of the bundle. More likely is that I'll get just the ship later.

Players
1,678 posts
13,636 battles

Maybe, just maybe, I will buy the medium bundle that is still within the campaign time. Depends on my overall progress. I want the ship for my collection anyway and the campaign will probably trigger my urge to collect flags and badges :)

Still, it doesn't mean I second WG's decision of releasing staggered bundles just one bit. If I progress well within the given time I can also wait for Hood to be discounted one day.

[ALONE]
Modder
2,169 posts
13,714 battles

I'll pass. Gonna get the Kaga, hope she comes on Thursday.

Players
335 posts
3,364 battles

Was going to buy, until they made up the Camouflages. 

Seeing a blue/red Hood in game is enough to put me off WOWS for a long time. Especially as it is easy to sort.

Light grey - no camo

Admirality Dark grey - Std Premium camo

Renown 'made up camo' - reward for Campaign (at least it looks ok, and has some basis in reality) 

Blue Camo with Red turret - in the bin, and sack the person responsible, for crimes against fashion. 

• Cool 1

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,979 posts
7,359 battles

Yeah, please do contributes with overflowing the server with even more BBs. That will makes more food for my Blyskawica.

Supertester
2,842 posts
4,770 battles

Probably, because it's still the Hood and I want it despite being very disappointed with their choice of non-historical camouflage. But I'm in no rush, don't care about bundles or campaigns, so I'll wait and see the "ship only" price. But if they continue to screw us on that front by making it more expensive that the other T7 premiums, then that will be the last straw.

Players
33 posts
101 battles

Probably, because it's still the Hood and I want it despite being very disappointed with their choice of non-historical camouflage. But I'm in no rush, don't care about bundles or campaigns, so I'll wait and see the "ship only" price. But if they continue to screw us on that front by making it more expensive that the other T7 premiums, then that will be the last straw.

There is plenty of historical and non historical camo mods out and Im sure there will be for Hood too.

[TIDES]
[TIDES]
Players
120 posts
4,667 battles

I'm looking forwards to getting it so that on occasion I can meet a Graf Spee and get even for Exeter :D

• Cool 1

[LEGIO]
[LEGIO]
Players
633 posts
9,480 battles

I will for sure get her. :) I agree. I am quite sick of all negative people here. You can´t say what you want. Almost right away someone just have to pick on you. :I This is suppose to be a fun game for everyone. But a few troll this forum. :( I look forard to every coming ship :) Keep up the good work W.G :)

:honoring:

• Cool 1

[DREAD]
Players
9,693 posts
6,862 battles

£100? I would but my wife would kill me! Don't won't to be keelhauled so it's the muggles option for me.

And she'd be right :-)

Buy her a handbag and wait for the bare ship ...

• Cool 2

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,405 posts
9,671 battles

Buy her a handbag and wait for the bare ship ...

yes :teethhappy:

something for you and something for me always works women wise :trollface:

• Cool 2

[DAVY]
Players
2,786 posts
13,859 battles

£100? I would but my wife would kill me! Don't won't to be keelhauled so it's the muggles option for me.

and where did you come up with that figure from? It's a T7 BB the same as the Scharn so 35euros basic, plus 9k gold, my guess 70euros

Sign in to follow this