You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
fallenkezef

Pity the Hood

14 comments in this topic

Players
1,788 posts
1,673 battles

Rather feel sorry for anyone who buys Hood in Thursday. All you'll get for the week is "wallet warrior" spam and every mana nd his dog trying to target it, to the exclusion of all else.

• Cool 4

Beta Tester, Players
495 posts
5,291 battles

im gonna wait a week after she first come out to avoid the Hoodacalypse

• Cool 1

Players
2,385 posts
15,452 battles

im gonna wait a week after she first come out to avoid the Hoodacalypse

Just play with Bismarck and keep exploding them. :izmena:

BTW I wonder how much time is going to pass till the first such youtube entry.

• Cool 1

[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,148 posts
28,974 battles

We all know how The Hood will be a Priority target in it's first few weeks as was the Belfast, so Thanks WG, you did me a favour in making me wait until the 9th June to buy her, and then, If I do.

[AAA-]
Weekend Tester
39 posts
11,554 battles

Im a wallet warrior why? Because i can. Rather that than welfare warrior. Spam me in game i like it.

Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,443 posts
7,206 battles

Rather feel sorry for anyone who buys Hood in Thursday. All you'll get for the week is "wallet warrior" spam and every mana nd his dog trying to target it, to the exclusion of all else.

Sollution: Play Tier7 DDs on thursday and annoy them. On those days its best to play the counter class.

Like when the german BB Tree was released. Was fun torping all those german BBs.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
1,102 posts
2,731 battles

Since the Hood comes out during the "Hunt for Bismarck" event, i doubt it will become a focus target. First of all, many missions are around either spotting or even killing german ships. Second, at many stages you will find missions about scoring hundred(s) of hits with secondary guns, which will bring plenty of german BBs to the matches, due to their numbers of secondaries. Last but not least, there has been around a lot of propaganda, what kind of tanky ship the Hood will be, rendering her rather unattractive as an easy target. Now adding the usual ammount of border-hugging and camping casual BB players, Hood won´t be anything else but another BB on the map...

Players
2,385 posts
15,452 battles

We all know how The Hood will be a Priority target in it's first few weeks as was the Belfast

I think Belfast is still priority target on eveyone's list. Letting OP ships stay in battle longer then necessary is bad strategy.

But in case of Hood it might feel worse indeed, since is huge and cannot hide in smoke.

[AXIS]
Players
725 posts
14,284 battles

Sollution: Play Tier7 DDs on thursday and annoy them. On those days its best to play the counter class.

Like when the german BB Tree was released. Was fun torping all those german BBs.

no no no.

play carriers. first strike with torps of which 100% will hit. wait a minute for defensive fire to deactivate, go in with bombers.

easy 70k damage and salty, salty hood captains :D

Players
617 posts
6,737 battles

Exactly, Out comes my Shira for some 8 BB Hood action (hopes)

[CAIN]
Players
4,487 posts
18,933 battles

As the smart guy that i am, i'm gonna buy the Hood when she comes out and put her in dry dock until $hit calmes down, only going for the Hood exclusive missions when i have to.

• Cool 1

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,405 posts
9,674 battles

As the smart guy that i am

looks great together with your sig :trollface: (jk)