StorozhevoiGnevni

VKNGS (Vikings) looking for skilled players

75 comments in this topic

Privateer
68 posts
9,217 battles

VKNGS is a friendly nature clan full of skilled players. We are trying to make a bigger community for competitive games. We offer fun divisions with hard carries, some of best CV and BB players, unique experience, being able to play in division with other well known clans and a family-ish relationship. There are also possibilities of real life meetings. Also offering YouTube features in videos of Twannieboy since he is a member of clan. :B

Also planning to do streaming and YouTube videos as a clan.

Requirements:

-1400+ recent WTR (player must be improving)

-at least 1500 battles

-have at least 1 T10 ship

-55% win rate (although if improving, it can be bit lower)

-17+ years of age (although SOME exceptions can be made if mature enough)

-being able to communicate in English

-have Discord

How to apply? Just PM one of the Recruiters/Deputy commanders in game or make a post to this topic. If you don't have the intention to join the clan, but still want to play and hang out with us, feel free to ask for Discord/TS link since everyone is welcome to our community! :teethhappy:

Privateer
68 posts
9,217 battles

THE_STEELSHADOW 54% WR but i usualy play alone having des moines age 21 having discord and ts 3

​Unfortunately, you do not meet the requirements just yet, as much as WTR says you didn't play in last 30 days a lot so I can't see your recent stats, win rate would pass by, play more the next month and if you meet the requirements in that period, feel free to contact us again.

Best wishes in that period and regards!

StorozhevoiGnevni

Players
10 posts
20,086 battles

Hi, I'm interested in joining your clan. Have 55+% winrate, got a few tier 10s, got discord and teamspeak. Haven't checked my WTR in a while but I'm sure I'm improving.

Privateer
68 posts
9,217 battles

Hi, I'm interested in joining your clan. Have 55+% winrate, got a few tier 10s, got discord and teamspeak. Haven't checked my WTR in a while but I'm sure I'm improving.

​Hello, very nice and improving stats, going to send you link on Discord.
  • Cool 1

Players
4 posts
9,894 battles

i wonder how much i need 2 play to get wtr to notice me because i played quite a bit in last 30 days non the less 2 weeks ago i grinded 100k expe on baltimore in 2 days hmm will see how much i can play this weekend that to get wtr

[OM-S]
Players
138 posts
9,462 battles

Hey guys, 

I am glad you made this move and wish you only the best!

When you are ready and have enough members you are welcome to ask for a trainingsmatch with us :bajan:

Friendly greetings from me and the MDIV! :izmena:

• Cool 1

Privateer
68 posts
9,217 battles

Hey guys, 

I am glad you made this move and wish you only the best!

When you are ready and have enough members you are welcome to ask for a trainingsmatch with us :bajan:

Friendly greetings from me and the MDIV! :izmena:

​Thanks for the good wishes, trainings will be of a big use for us since we didn't do any 9v9 before. 

Greets from the VKNGS and thanks again!

StorozhevoiGnevni

• Cool 1

[PNAVY]
Players
5 posts
8,586 battles

You guys sound fun, I wwould like to join, Just a quick question:

I am available to play at irregular times. Are there any requirements for attending clan battles and stuff like that?

Also, sometimes I like to play solo for a bit, do you always have to join clanmembers when online?

Brambosss, 58% winrate (63% last 21 days), WTR 1775 (2016 last 21 days)

Privateer
68 posts
9,217 battles

i wonder how much i need 2 play to get wtr to notice me because i played quite a bit in last 30 days non the less 2 weeks ago i grinded 100k expe on baltimore in 2 days hmm will see how much i can play this weekend that to get wtr

​Your WR is decreasing, which is not something we are looking for, we are looking for players whose stats are increasing a lot. Work on them and feel free to contact us later on.

Privateer
68 posts
9,217 battles

You guys sound fun, I wwould like to join, Just a quick question:

I am available to play at irregular times. Are there any requirements for attending clan battles and stuff like that?

Also, sometimes I like to play solo for a bit, do you always have to join clanmembers when online?

Brambosss, 58% winrate (63% last 21 days), WTR 1775 (2016 last 21 days)

​Very nice!

As much as times are concerned, we play during the day and at night times, clan battles are normally on weekends at normal times and not many special requirements. You don't have to always play with clan members, but we find it more fun to be a family-ish community.

Best regards,

StorozhevoiGnevni

[PNAVY]
Players
5 posts
8,586 battles

​Very nice!

As much as times are concerned, we play during the day and at night times, clan battles are normally on weekends at normal times and not many special requirements. You don't have to always play with clan members, but we find it more fun to be a family-ish community.

Best regards,

StorozhevoiGnevni

nice, I'd like to join then.

My discord username is the same: Brambosss

[RAIN]
Community Contributor
20 posts
7,943 battles

HEyho i would join the clan :) 

Wer_gunner_1

I'm afraid the WTR is too low :/

But I'll see you on the high seas!

[TORPZ]
Players
7 posts
8,695 battles

Heyo guys.

I would like to join your clan. Im germyn, 17 years old (i have a very deep voice) and i speak fluently school english.

I dont have a Tier 10 yet (just waiting for the XP convert event, then i have it) and only 1.167 battles. All of them are solo (because no friends :c) 

Winrate from only 53,47% but you will see that im imprving! Well, i started from 49% or lower at the time where i only had a Königsberg. I dont know if Premium counts or not ( i never had premium!) but my average XP is 1.1K on Tier 8 and 1.0 on Tier 9.

MfG Chris.

Players
1 post
6,780 battles

Hello,

I don't know where you check the stats.

YoRHaA2 (MajinOthinus <- former name)

I know I don't qualify because I haven't played much recently, mainly due to university (last year and all that bachelor's project occupying my time as well as conferences).

What I do want to ask however:
Are applications open for a limited time? Or can I apply once again in.... 2 months? (after my bachelor's exam)

Privateer
68 posts
9,217 battles

Heyo guys.

I would like to join your clan. Im germyn, 17 years old (i have a very deep voice) and i speak fluently school english.

I dont have a Tier 10 yet (just waiting for the XP convert event, then i have it) and only 1.167 battles. All of them are solo (because no friends :c) 

Winrate from only 53,47% but you will see that im imprving! Well, i started from 49% or lower at the time where i only had a Königsberg. I dont know if Premium counts or not ( i never had premium!) but my average XP is 1.1K on Tier 8 and 1.0 on Tier 9.

MfG Chris.

​Unfortunately your stats don't meet our requirements. Play a bit more and when you reach 1.5k battles, 1400+, 50k average damage and 55% or more recent (30 days) then we can take you as our recruit!

Kind regards,

StorozhevoiGnevni

Privateer
68 posts
9,217 battles

Hello,

I don't know where you check the stats.

YoRHaA2 (MajinOthinus <- former name)

I know I don't qualify because I haven't played much recently, mainly due to university (last year and all that bachelor's project occupying my time as well as conferences).

What I do want to ask however:

Are applications open for a limited time? Or can I apply once again in.... 2 months? (after my bachelor's exam)

​You can certainly work on your stats, once you meet the requirements you can apply again. We are recruiting until the clan is full. You can check your stats here: https://eu.warships.today/

Regards, 

StorozhevoiGnevni

[ZONK]
Players
2 posts
16,001 battles

Hi, me, arnoritter and DZT_marksman would like to join.

I got the following stats:

1329 recent WTR

6698 Battles

I got the Yamato, GK, Montana and Minotaur on T10.

I got a current win rate of 59,67%, it's improving slowly because of the amount of matches i played.

I am 25 years old.

I speak english fluidly.

I got teamspeak and i used discord before.

DZT_marksman's stats are:

1328 recent WTR

2644 Battles

He got the Zao, Minotaur and will have the Yamato not too long from now

He got a win rate of 60,33%

He's 23 years old.

He speaks solid english.

He got teamspeak and can use discord if need be.

We hope to hear from you,

friendly greetings from Germany & Austria

Edited by arnoritter