Hornisse_13

Not able to advance

11 comments in this topic

Players
5 posts
5,909 battles

Two questions really...

Having fun with my German DD/Cruiser/BB but I am no longer getting the option to buy any new vessels. I have slots available and I have a lots of credit but the only option I've got down in the tech tree drop-down is "modules".

Also, I've had loads of crates but get no apparent benefit - ie I still have to pay doubloons for added smoke generators/camo etc WHEN A CRATE HAS JUST GIVEN ME SOME! 

Grateful for any advice.

[BONI]
Players
1,257 posts
12,064 battles

Not sure why you can't buy ships, what does it say on the upper right of the modules list of the ship you want? ''Research'' or ''purchase''?

You can buy consumables for credits. Click the drop-down arrow where it shows the doubloon price, and select credits instead.

• Cool 1

[CAPT]
Players
494 posts
12,420 battles

Not sure why you can't buy ships, what does it say on the upper right of the modules list of the ship you want? ''Research'' or ''purchase''?

You can buy consumables for credits. Click the drop-down arrow where it shows the doubloon price, and select credits instead.

​Yes, and if you have a consumable from a crate, it will show up there.

Players
5 posts
5,909 battles

Thanks guys, I'll check that out. Anyone use actual voice chat with headphones etc? Would make comms so much easier. during battes.

Sorry for the noob questions *blush*

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Thanks guys, I'll check that out. Anyone use actual voice chat with headphones etc? Would make comms so much easier. during battes.

Sorry for the noob questions *blush*

92.223.3.90:9989

That's the official WG WoWs TS3 server. You can typically find people to division up with quite easily.

• Cool 1

[H_FAN]
Players
2,589 posts
41,694 battles

Two questions really...

Having fun with my German DD/Cruiser/BB but I am no longer getting the option to buy any new vessels. I have slots available and I have a lots of credit but the only option I've got down in the tech tree drop-down is "modules".

Also, I've had loads of crates but get no apparent benefit - ie I still have to pay doubloons for added smoke generators/camo etc WHEN A CRATE HAS JUST GIVEN ME SOME! 

Grateful for any advice.

Added smoke generators etc:

You know that you can use the little arrow to buy the premium repair, DCP II, Smoke II etc for credits? 22500. Be sure to tick that in. Doubloons is not necessary. It is an option if you use doubloons or credits.

• Cool 1

Players
590 posts
5,399 battles

Two questions really...

Have you tried scrolling down?

Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
666 posts
5,428 battles

All this about dumb questions... Put simply, ASKING these questions puts you above atleast half of the player base; it means you want to learn, get better, and are willing to accept that you do not know everything yet (which none of us do). Keep asking them! That is how you get better at things! :honoring:

• Cool 2