Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
rising_uk

Mission 4 campaigns

6 comments in this topic

[WGB]
Players
249 posts
14,859 battles

Just looked at mission 4. So that'll be a never for me then given what they've done to the carriers.

Do they really think those of us who've never played them are going to rush out and buy one, learn how to play what is possibly the hardest and most boring mode and then grind our way up just to get targeted to buggery?

:teethhappy:

Players
2,735 posts
10,310 battles

Just looked at mission 4. So that'll be a never for me then given what they've done to the carriers.

Do they really think those of us who've never played them are going to rush out and buy one, learn how to play what is possibly the hardest and most boring mode and then grind our way up just to get targeted to buggery?

or you could, you know, ignore that mission and finish the campaign anyway... :ohmy:

Beta Tester
5,214 posts
24,008 battles

... what is possibly the hardest and most boring mode and then grind our way up just to get targeted to buggery?

... only the most boring, playing DDs, or cruisers in games with +5 BBs/team is harder.
Edited by 22cm

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts

:amazed::facepalm:  At least learn how the missions work before having a fit for nothing.
Edited by bushwacker001

Players
341 posts
6,911 battles

You can play the same mission in a campaign twice and get the pins, you just won't get the reward again.

[WGB]
Players
249 posts
14,859 battles

Doh! Sorry all, must have been more pissed than I thought as I completely forgot you can play same missions to get pins and upon sobering up and seeing the first response also saw that there was a way through.

:facepalm:

In fact thanks for the reminder about replaying as it suddenly makes it all easier again. :rolleyes:

Senior moments eh! Having them more and more lately. :child:

Sign in to follow this