You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
pra3y

What is your fastest game?

20 comments in this topic

Players
2,577 posts
11,389 battles

Had one that ended in just 5 min. Game barely even started and it was over.

Gneisenau%201.3%20fastest%20game_zpsfeyq

[R_I_D]
[R_I_D]
Players
497 posts
4,263 battles

2-3 minutes or there about. I was in my shiny new Neptune on that ice map sailing fine towards C with help and then the Haky Jap CV thingy dropped all his bombs on me. Instant kill... From that day on I realised you can manually drop ordnance. Never again.

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,179 posts
9,213 battles

Around 2 minutes. Our entire team (including me) rushed through the middle on two brothers and somehow we obliterated the enemy team

Players
160 posts
9,857 battles

I think he means fastest game that actually ended. Not fastest death ;)

Lemmings sailing past showing full broadside to myself and 2 BB's (DM (me), Yamato and Iowa). We punished hard and then the 30 torps from 2 shima's came in.

The cluster was just decimated and the game ended after 7 minutes. Felt more like a game of Killing Floor then wows ;)

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

3-4 minutes...  first 1 idiot started teamkilling at start of the round, then few players decided to get revenge on him and we were down about 4 ships in first 2 minutes. then rest of the team suicided and it was game over...

Weekend Tester
805 posts
4,465 battles

I think 3 minutes 36 seconds is my shortest. Low tier game, but still. Didn't take a picture of the detailed statistics screen, but the enemy team hit 0 points with 16:24 left on the clock.

uYl8nE8.jpg

Edited by rvfharrier
  • Cool 1

Players
3 posts
2,178 battles

Just right now. I capped A, realized the entire team (minus 1 other brave, but lone soul) was still in spawn and I got wrecked by 4-5 enemy ships. I decided to "dedicate this game to the brave souls of my teammates, who guard our spawn with all their might!". 1 teammate took the bait, called me a dumb player etc. The game was over in ~7 minutes, I died after 5 and still placed top 5 with 0 damage done...

State of the game after 5 mins, 1 minute later all was red or dead:

0dc5f0a2993509907e319da2c60ed2ee.png

[V888]
Players
446 posts
19,382 battles

5:15 the other day. Dont know if its my shortest, I have had a few 5 min or there about games.

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts

Around 2 minutes. Our entire team (including me) rushed through the middle on two brothers and somehow we obliterated the enemy team

2 minutes? no chance.

You would struggle to even get the fastest DD through the middle in under 2 minutes.

Edited by bushwacker001
  • Cool 2

[BAZI]
Beta Tester
2,851 posts
11,006 battles

2 minutes? no chance.

Cant belive that either. My shortest game was a defeat in the 4,x minutes range. Subtract 1 or 2 minutes of sailing into range it already meant everyone pretty much instantly died on sight. It was unbelievable.

I dont consider 2 minutes even possible except maybe on T1 or T2 with 6 ships per team on the tiniest map.

Players
4,367 posts
16,858 battles

Had a 2 minute game on encounter back in the day when capping the centre meant game over. Enemies didn't even try to contest the cap.

Players
2,577 posts
11,389 battles

:amazed: Seems like there are plenty of games out there that end pretty fast.

Players
826 posts
11,543 battles

I still remember a T7 - T9 game (standard battle mode) on Islands of Ice some months ago. Me and another DD went around south for spotting, but noone there. We approached the enemy base...noone there. We entered the cap...noone there. All the enemies had gone up north it seemed.

Match ended 2 minutes later when we capped out. No shots fired, not a single ship sunk on either team. I think that besides me and the other DD, all ships in this round lost some money, even on the winning team...

Edited by Belustigungspanda

[THESO]
3,179 posts
9,213 battles

2 minutes? no chance.

You would struggle to even get the fastest DD through the middle in under 2 minutes.

I said around...it was a long time ago...it could've been 3, but not too much more ...+ we only killed a few ships before they ran out of points.
Edited by domen3

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts

I said around...it was a long time ago...it could've been 3, but not too much more ...+ we only killed a few ships before they ran out of points.

So it was more than 3 minutes in reality and you didn't 'obliterate' the enemy team.  Was it co-op ? :P
  • Cool 1

[HOO]
[HOO]
Players
481 posts

I just had this defeat that felt super short, but it was actually 7min:

96BKrIj.pngMjU1RyZ.png

zCBYEUM.png

Players
2,240 posts
8,422 battles

With screenshot, my fastest one is this, victory in 5:43 minutes 

NZ1rCqd.jpg

And without screenshot I know that on the early days of the "zone" gamemode were a lot of wins and defeats in less that 5 minutes, for sure

[THESO]
3,179 posts
9,213 battles

So it was more than 3 minutes in reality and you didn't 'obliterate' the enemy team.  Was it co-op ? :P

No, it wasn't, also obliterate as in crush
Edited by domen3

Players
83 posts

2 minutes, then i got blown to bits by a detonation.. god i hate those things.. they hurt even more when having horrible (biggest understatement of the past 2000 years), teams and battles conststantly.. I closed the game just now by using the Ctl. Alt. Del. option..