Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
rudeflounder4

economy system is Crap

23 comments in this topic

Players
29 posts
4,500 battles

maybe this topic has already being posted by someone else i don't know but i want to say that the economy system in the game crap is ship cost way too much when you see how much you get from battles only if you have premium or premium ships you get alot of credits but that's not why i play the game for some premium ships i want to play with the yamato or with some other ships not grind the xp and then i need to grind credits to get the ship itself let me say i am a tier 8 BB and i have done 150k damage i get at most 300k credits with all the flags and camo and i don't get it why DD's and BB's have the same service cost wtf WG a DD is much smaller and needs alot less service compare it to a BB it needs alot of service ect maybe decrease the cost of the other ship like a DD cost 60k service and the BB stays the same And the CV also make the cruiser have 70k service cost what to you think guys

Beta Tester
186 posts
7,544 battles

what to you think guys

What I think ? Use some of these: ....,,,.,,.,.,,,.,.

Other than that, I don´t have any problems with the "economy". If I play well, I make profit on tier 10 without a premium account. If I suck, I´ll lose money. In my opinion, that´s the way it should be.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,502 battles

That to play T8 and above you need to be unicum or have premium, or have few T4-6 ships to farm silver.

Other than that, system is fine.

Players
1,373 posts

maybe this topic has already being posted by someone else i don't know but i want to say that the economy system in the game crap is ship cost way too much when you see how much you get from battles only if you have premium or premium ships you get alot of credits but that's not why i play the game for some premium ships i want to play with the yamato or with some other ships not grind the xp and then i need to grind credits to get the ship itself let me say i am a tier 8 BB and i have done 150k damage i get at most 300k credits with all the flags and camo and i don't get it why DD's and BB's have the same service cost wtf WG a DD is much smaller and needs alot less service compare it to a BB it needs alot of service ect maybe decrease the cost of the other ship like a DD cost 60k service and the BB stays the same And the CV also make the cruiser have 70k service cost what to you think guys

Get a premium camo for the Yamato? Let's face it, WG are no charity, at some point they will make you pay to play. In money or in time, providing paying customers with something to shoot at. 
  • Cool 4

Players
341 posts
6,911 battles

Exactly. I think it's no coincidence that T8 is the end of easy profit. You are then cannon fodder for paying T10s.

• Cool 1

[V888]
Players
446 posts
19,509 battles

Earning money in this game is pretty easy especially nowadays. I hardly use premium account, only 5-10+% of the time and Im up to 370 Million CR or so.

Sure T10 on standard is not realy profitable but even I could play it for 8h+ a day for a year at least with out going bankrupt on standard account.

I have even made profits on defeats just by doing good enough in T10.

The amount of CR earned is directly related to player skill, one should not advance to fast in tiers if on wants to make healthy profits. I mean I hardly played any T10 the first year until I was good enough that I didn't loose much overall playing T8-10.

Also one needs to spend CR to earn CR, Premium consumables and camos pays them self off just by staying alive doing more damage, capping etc etc.

Edited by G3Virus

Players
1,373 posts

Exactly. I think it's no coincidence that T8 is the end of easy profit. You are then cannon fodder for paying T10s.

Nope, of course that's no coincidence, but carefully balanced. I'd just wish those balancing skills would transfer better to other areas. 

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,402 posts
8,255 battles

Premium camo + premium acc and voila! No more losing credits.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,482 battles

Premium camo + premium acc and voila! No more losing credits.

Na, na, dont underestimate the power of the wallet warriors and potatoes.

Lets say it takes "real effort" and "dedication" to still be able to suck out enough to lose credits.

• Cool 1

Players
3,037 posts
31,516 battles

Just WG asking you politely to pay some cash.. Premium camo is a good investment especially in the higher Tiers. Reduce cost plus giving other bonuses. They are however not cheap but a one time only investment.

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

Exactly. I think it's no coincidence that T8 is the end of easy profit. You are then cannon fodder for paying T10s or people who actually play well enough to not lose too many credits, break even or even make profit when playing higher tiers.

Fixed that for you.

Why should a game like WoWS provide everyone (good and bad player, paying and F2P customers) with enough credits to buy everything they want as soon as they can? This in a way takes away (part of) the motivation to get better or buy premium account and ships which in turn finances the servers. And it would reduce the population of the lower tiers if everyone can play high tier battles without disadvantage which will make it harder for new players to get into a match.

Players
29 posts
4,500 battles

i have a premium account and some premium ships ofcourse but maybe i don't know how the system works with the credits what is the best way to farm credits in a battle is it damage or kills

[TACHA]
Players
1,424 posts
15,871 battles

Play tier 7 - I mainly play that tier, have no illusions about my skill and still have 241 million credits at the moment - and recently bought the Minotaur which I am slowly trying out - at present mainly in Co-Op so I don't disadvantage a team by being useless!

[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,148 posts
28,974 battles

Mid Tier to T8, economy is fine and can be very rewarding if you work hard, and you know the maps are designed more to suit all types of ships, T8/10 the maps are awful for cruisers and DD's. and you have more fun T4-T7. 

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Tier VIII economy is perfectly fine and very easy to make sizeable profits without premium or some such!

Tier IX and X is costly without premium (thought he tier X permanent camouflages turn those ships into premium credit printers) but you can still make a profit if you have a good game. And I'm not meaning super unicum good. I still have premium time but I do check the hypothetical non-premium results and I find that I'm almost always making a couple 10k credits profit, a good deal more on good games and almost never end up with a deficit unless it was a really, really bad game (again, those are the non-premium numbers).

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles

There's a magic key on your keyboard, OP. It's called "the dot" And it's located between your ? and < key in the right-ish-under section of the whole thing.

Players
341 posts
6,911 battles

Fixed that for you.

Why should a game like WoWS provide everyone (good and bad player, paying and F2P customers) with enough credits to buy everything they want as soon as they can? This in a way takes away (part of) the motivation to get better or buy premium account and ships which in turn finances the servers. And it would reduce the population of the lower tiers if everyone can play high tier battles without disadvantage which will make it harder for new players to get into a match.

I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with it, of course WG has to make a profit. You need to be an exceptionally good player to make profit in Tier 10 though without premium.

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with it, of course WG has to make a profit. You need to be an exceptionally good player to make profit in Tier 10 though without premium.

And there's nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

Tier X ships should be a privilege, not a right. Especially since people can quite literally die their way up to tier X without ever having learned much on how to play, just takes them longer to grind all the way up that way ...

Just today I've seen a Hakuryu doing nothing but autodrops and on the one time he actually tried a manual attack, he strafed his own fighters with a net gain of two enemy TBs shot down for the price of sacrificing five of his own fighters ... I wouldn't want someone like that afford to play tier X all the time, though I suppose any hopes of him learning anything in the lower tiers or at all is vain.

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

150 million credits, problem? :trollface:

In seriousness, I'm having a credits problem on WoT but I don't think I'm ready to move up in that yet.

Long term exposure to a Prem account will give you all the cash you need.

Players
3,037 posts
31,516 battles

Premium account in WOWS automatically add Prmium acount in WOT and WOWP quite handy

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

Premium account in WOWS automatically add Prmium acount in WOT and WOWP quite handy

Yeah, it's allowed me to play low cost Tanks.

I won't be playing planes :B

Sign in to follow this