Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mr_Burke

Bug and then cannot renter battle

8 comments in this topic

Players
261 posts
3,662 battles

I got this strange bug in attached photo. Nothing I could do, than to close down the game and relaunch wows. But why do you get punished afterwards, so you cannot reenter the battle?

When I relaunched wows and got to the port, it just said by ship were in battle.

I'm pretty sure my team will benefit more of I was able to re-enter the battle, than having 1 afk ship.

http://i.imgur.com/WMgrFzF.jpg

Players
3,037 posts
31,522 battles

countdown counter running?? You can't do anything.. match was not started yet

Players
261 posts
3,662 battles

No, the timer was stuck on 5 seconds the whole time. And then I heard the voice battle announcer that battle had started a little bit later. Also take a look at the minimap, and notice the non-normal speed despite I wasnt even moving :(

Edited by Mr_Burke

[POP]
Beta Tester
1,500 posts
5,188 battles

Sometimes poop-deck happens..

But usually it's the forever-load-glitch but re-start then usually let's you into battle.

Have not seen anything like this, but weren't there couple of threads of some similar issues few weeks back?

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,869 posts
9,434 battles

As long as you close the game from the task manager you should automatically re-enter the battle once you launch the game again.

But that won't work if you exit the game from the in-game menu.

Players
261 posts
3,662 battles

As long as you close the game from the task manager you should automatically re-enter the battle once you launch the game again.

But that won't work if you exit the game from the in-game menu.

Good to know. I did in fact closed down the game through ingame menu. Will keep this as a remidner :)

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,404 posts
24,071 battles

Good to know. I did in fact closed down the game through ingame menu. Will keep this as a remidner :)

As above or Alt+F4 should close the game. Had one today where I was stuck in loading screen, Alt+F4 then re-enter game and all was well.

[TOXIC]
Players
4,716 posts
11,993 battles

Basically you need to make it seem like the game (or connection) crashed because WG titles for some reason don't have the "rejoin battle" button - you either get automatically reconnected on loading or there's no way to get back (or to, say, see how the last minutes of a battle you left after death are going).

Edited by eliastion

Sign in to follow this