KuscheItier

Timed freezes since last update

2 comments in this topic

Question

Players
5 posts
16,660 battles

Hello Captains,

since the last patch it started that the game repeatedly freezes for exactly 5 seconds. First i thought it was lag but it happens in a too timed way, either every minute or 5 minutes. In the attached replays you can see how it occurs every minute in the Shira replay at 19:09, 18:09, 17:09 and so on. Meanwhile in the NC replay it occurs every 5 minutes at 18:35, 13:35 and 8:35. I had no changes in my hardware or software and it just occurs since the last update. Apart enabling of replays i have no mods or changes of the game.. i guess i dont have to explain how annyoing it is to get such a freeze while dodging torpedoes or making a turn ending up broadside to everyone..

Any ideas?

replays.zip

1 answer to this question

Players
5 posts
16,660 battles

In case someone has similar issues, i found at least a workaround.

If I restart Windows 10 using Run windows (press Windows key + R) and enter /shutdown -g -t 0 (which just empties some caches) the freezes are gone.. as soon i shut down or restart the PC the normal way, they appear again the next time i play.. so actually i have to restart now my PC every time i want to play WOWS :sceptic:

Sign in to follow this