No flag: your free xp

Flag: your free xp * 3

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,979 posts
7,359 battles

No flag: your free xp

Flag: your free xp * 3

It's + 300%, so your freepex +3.00*your freepex.

You won a base of 100, you get 100 + 300 : 400.

Edited by ShinGetsu
  • Cool 1

Players
33 posts
101 battles

It's + 300%, so your freepex +3.00*your freepex.

You won a base of 100, you get 100 + 300 : 400.

​Yes I was wondering about that too. On the first win of the day you get 50% exp. So if 100% is double, 300% must be x4?

[CBID]
Players
141 posts
7,628 battles

should be, it is said as additional bonus.  So the base free-xp + the bonus of 300% makes 400% (= base free- xp x 4)

Edited by thepuma2012

[BRTMN]
Alpha Tester
821 posts
20,322 battles

I wonder about this too. With the new flags for the campaign being more interesting, do they all work off base or do some work off the gross xp, free xp etc?

IE are there any signals or camos which should really only be used on First win, X2 or x3 weekends and suchlike for maximum effect ?

Now we can take off camo easily, is it ever worth taking them off after first win of the day and back on for first win each day ?

Seems to me everything works off base - although premium does seem included within the base, for multiplier effect. So well worth saving up things for premium time if you go normal/premium at different times.

Players
220 posts
6,699 battles

I wonder about this too. With the new flags for the campaign being more interesting, do they all work off base or do some work off the gross xp, free xp etc?

IE are there any signals or camos which should really only be used on First win, X2 or x3 weekends and suchlike for maximum effect ?

Now we can take off camo easily, is it ever worth taking them off after first win of the day and back on for first win each day ?

Seems to me everything works off base - although premium does seem included within the base, for multiplier effect. So well worth saving up things for premium time if you go normal/premium at different times.

Free XP is calculated from the total XP you got in a game, so camos and flags that increase your ship XP will boost the free XP flags(or the +200% free XP camo)

Captain XP is calculated from the ship XP, but doesn't include bonus from flags/camo that increase ship XP and apparently also includes the bonus XP the ship got. This might be due to me using a elited ship to test this.

Example: +50% ship xp flag, +50% captain xp flag and +300% free XP flag

hPIyUwS.jpg

Normally 1787 XP should give 89,35 free xp(5% of gained XP), but WG seems to round up so 90 free XP and thus I get 360 free XP with the +300% free XP flag.

Edit: All flags and camos are additive so if you have a camo that gives +100% XP and a flag that gives +50% XP, your total XP for that game will be 2.5 times the usual 1(base)+1(camo)+0.5(flag)

I try to maximize my free XP and Captain training by using the best flags/camo for first wins of the day when they are are x2 or better.

Edit2: Checked with a ship that's not elite and the result seems to be the same, Captain gets same amount of XP as the ship + bonus ship XP(first win+camo) + any captain spesific bonus(flag). My bonuses in parenthesis

zln8YNm.jpg

Sorry for the multiple edits, I was and still am tired, so I tried to double and triple check. If anyone wiser than me finds this in error please post a correction :)

Edited by Gleb_Reawer