Kandly

A tale of three sheep - HYPE! Part 1

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

22 posts in this topic

Captains,

Our armada is expanding - so let's see what's in store! The usual caveats apply - this content is still in development and the stats presented here are historical, based on specific years - final in-game stats may vary. :child:

And the first sheep is...

Admiral Makarov (USSR)

Does she look familiar? Yes, you have seen her elsewhere! The Admiral Makarov started her life as light cruiser Nürnberg of the Kriegsmarine and was ceded to USSR after the end of WWII.

3a36c392-3660-11e7-b4a7-ac162d8bc1e4.jpg

3cda8886-3660-11e7-a709-ac162d8bc1e4.jpg

3de950ea-3660-11e7-a413-ac162d8bc1e4.jpg

3b8a36de-3660-11e7-834b-ac162d8bc1e4.jpg

3b627130-3660-11e7-afd6-ac162d8bc1e4.jpg

3af24d1a-3660-11e7-a709-ac162d8bc1e4.jpg

3acd640a-3660-11e7-8f21-ac162d8bc1e4.jpg

Part 2

Part 3

:izmena:

6 people like this

Thanks Kandly

I wonder what differences there will  be between this and the light cruiser Nürnberg,

Any news on a premium German DD? There was one mentioned before the line was released but there has never been anything beyond that.

I wonder what differences there will  be between this and the light cruiser Nürnberg,

Let me put it in Soviet terms Comrade...

Same, but faster, more agile, with better stealth, HE, AA and smoke of course. :trollface:

TBH, that's the great idea for premium. Make a new skin and voila! :medal:

Historical data as of 1952..

So really, really good torpedoes then?

And excellent firing control radar?

Improved AA due to better fire control?
Ouch.

This could be bad.

At least it is a cruiser, so may the citadels always be with you..

Russian Nurnberg?

No thanks. 

The only premium I want now is Roma.

No Hype for me...WG killed my ability of getting hyped :hiding: (x1)

Will it get the same OP-overhaul than the Murmansk got compared to the original?

They say it's possible that this ship is exclusive for the Russian server.

But I would say 'no'.  Because it would be to cruel to post it on the Eu-site and than say it isn't possible to get this ship.  

But than again you never know.

They say it's possible that this ship is exclusive for the Russian server.

But I would say 'no'.  Because it would be to cruel to post it on the Eu-site and than say it isn't possible to get this ship.  

But than again you never know.

WG trolling EI? Nah, they woukd never do that....

The only premium I want now is Roma.

The Roma would be a ship I would be interested in too, what Tier do you think it would be?

The Roma would be a ship I would be interested in too, what Tier do you think it would be?

8 is the logical choice pour moi.

VIII

It was confirmed as well.

Murmanskified Nürnberg... hmmm I wonder what that means?

8km torps, that's for sure. The same torps as Murmansk. That only makes sense, she is a cruiser and having a downgrade compared to a 1944 cruiser? Please. Thankfully they will only be 2x3. I almost expected them to be 4x3 just to take a dump all over Nürnberg.

AP will likely get the same krupp improvement. Newer, thus better. Even if it was made to the same specifications (which I do believe they were).

HE won't be as anemic any longer. Might even get an extra percent of fire chance. Remember when the Soviet DDs got a fire chance buff, but Anshan didn't?

Range might not be longer, but it also might.

Rudder shift... heh. Murmansk would like a word here, so yeah it's going to be better. I mean Nürnberg isn't a terribly agile cruiser for her tier, she barely matches Budyonny there. Turning circle won't change, thank god.

No aircraft. But she might get something else in return? A Duca D'Aosta treatment perhaps? I wouldn't be surprised.

No changes to armour or layout. That would be silly. Or should I say too silly?

Rate of Fire should stay the same, however it should be noted that the present 10rpm is on the lower scale of what Nürnberg could dish out (and the higher for Königsberg), so that being buffed to the max RoF of 12rpm wouldn't really surprise me a terrible amount, but I wouldn't expect it either.

So yeah, there is 'room' for a lot of buffs. Might even make her good. Not that it would help the original a lot. Of these I would expect the torps, some sort of consumable difference and one or the other of HE and AP, leaning towards HE as it was likely used more so was probably 'more Russian' than the AP, giving a better excuse for better performance.

Thanks Kandly for the info. :honoring:

I am looking forward to have/see the HMS Gallant in my port, since i prefer playing DD's.

Amazing work WG more ships keep us entertaining and keeps the game fresh!.