Server Restart - 30 October, 05:00 UTC Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Vinyl_ScratchPlays

The Arpeggio of blue steel and High school fleet stuff

44 comments in this topic

Players
65 posts
5,303 battles

So recently i got a replied about the Arpeggio of blue steel ships.
It's quite disappointing that you cant get them anymore at all (even tho when ya could i wasn't into world of warships as i am now and i didn't know much about them ships back then as i didn't know about the anime)
Like i would ask why can't you give them to me. But i know that you properly not allowed to :/

So when it cam up i was told about the high school fleet (very surprised another nice anime i have watched (not even close to arpeggio of steel tho) ) But my issue with THAT is that it seems you have to buy said ships, And seeing out with the arpeggio ones you could get them for free (if ya did the missions) why not with these?
Not a lot of us have the money to be able to spend. Like i really want them but i can't get them due to financial costs (being in college/ University does that)

So it seems for me i can't get properly my favorite ships and these 2 news ones (HSF Harekaze and HSF Graf Spee)
So i suppose it's just some bad luck i guess.

I suppose it's time for me to go cosmetic mod hunting to find some arpeggio ones (even tho i feel empty without the real ones)

Players
3,037 posts
31,525 battles

They will probably re emerge some place in the future... There have been at least 2 or 3 rounds in the past where you could earn them.

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,869 posts
9,434 battles

The reason for the limitation with both collaboration is because it's between two companies and not just WG themselves. So if the other company isn't looking for an indefinite collaboration then there's not much WG can do about it if they still want to go ahead with it. Same thing with the new ships being premium shop exclusive.

When there are other parties involved it's most likely going to be a unique "event" because WG can't just do what they normally like to do.

They will probably re emerge some place in the future... There have been at least 2 or 3 rounds in the past where you could earn them.

Definitely not. They've said the collaboration has ended and they won't return.

Players
3,037 posts
31,525 battles

Okay stand corrected, missed that one...

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,444 posts

I'm afraid not, the contract with Arpeggio ended. :(

And while I agree with you that having missions to earn the HSF ships for free would make more sense, you also have to consider those contracts. The one contract isn't the other, and maybe HSF only wanted their ships to be paid for...

So while I'm all in favor of bashing WG, this is not the opportunity IMO. And I think you'll have to live with the fact you're never gonna get the Arpeggio ships, how unfortunate that may be for you

Edit: damn you Nechrom, you ninja'd me :unsure:

Edit 2: and Robber Baron too apparently :teethhappy:

Edited by Bellegar

Players
1,285 posts
7,095 battles

No, they won't. The Arpeggio collab has ended and unless they start a new collab with the producers of Arpeggio (unlikely if you ask me) those ship events won't return.

^And what Nechrom said.

Edit: whoops I've been beaten.

Edited by Robber_Baron
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester, Players
5,335 posts

No, they won't. The Arpeggio collab has ended and unless they start a new collab with the producers of Arpeggio (unlikely if you ask me) those ship events won't return.

i hope for ARP CV in future :P
  • Cool 1

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,352 posts
9,603 battles

It's not like anything wg ever says is 100% certain. They just probably don't know how to make money on arp so they decided to sell haifuri ships in the premium shop.

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,210 posts
9,265 battles

So annoyed. Why can't WG and the contact see that not everyone in the world has money ugh x-x

Well to be honest they're just kongos and myokos

Players
1,285 posts
7,095 battles

So annoyed. Why can't WG and the contact see that not everyone in the world has money ugh x-x

They run a business. I'm no game developer but I assume it takes quite an amount of money to develop a game. People have to get paid, and the producers want to see profit too. I rather see free stuff too, but I'm not surprised by this.

View PostxXx_Blogis_xXx, on 11 May 2017 - 08:02 PM, said:

i hope for ARP CV in future :P

ARP Saipan? :P

I'm curious how a CV would be implemented in the anime, but it's a closed ending after the last movie so I doubt we'll see CVs. I haven't read the manga (yet) though.

Edited by Robber_Baron

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,869 posts
9,434 battles

When are the HSF ships being intedned for release, any eta out yet? 

The best guess is when the blu-rays of the anime releases, on May 24.

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,979 posts
7,359 battles

They run a business. I'm no game developer but I assume it takes quite an amount of money to develop a game. People have to get paid, and the producers want to see profit too. I rather see free stuff too, but I'm not surprised by this.

ARP Saipan? :P

I'm curious how a CV would be implemented in the anime, but it's a closed ending after the last movie so I doubt we'll see CVs. I haven't read the manga (yet) though.

There's an ARP Lexington in the manga.

With a huge pile of books on the flight deck. x)

1JzvLz2.jpg

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,869 posts
9,434 battles

Yes they may need to make money but the fact that you could get the arp's for free its a bit annoying ya can't with these

Haifuri is owned by Sony. Might be the reason. :trollface:
  • Cool 1

Players
4,495 posts
7,604 battles

I'm curious, are there any mods that would let you re-skin the tech tree Kongo/Myoko as the ARP ships?  

Maybe not a perfect solution but something that the OP might consider.

Players
1,285 posts
7,095 battles

As for Haifuri I know there is already a Harekaze mod for the Kagerou around from when it was tier 9.

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,869 posts
9,434 battles

Hi all,

Any leaks on what guns will have Kagero in this line?

Regards!

A choice of 3 options:

1. 3 x 2 - 127mm/50 (same as the normal Kagero)
  2. 3 x 2 - 100mm/65 (same as Akizuki but one less turret)
  3. 3 x 1 - 127mm/54 (only mounted as secondaries on the Midway and in dual mounts on the Montana)

[OCTO]
Players
1,197 posts
26,293 battles

A choice of 3 options:

1. 3 x 2 - 127mm/50 (same as the normal Kagero)
  2. 3 x 2 - 100mm/65 (same as Akizuki but one less turret)
  3. 3 x 1 - 127mm/54 (only mounted as secondaries on the Midway and in dual mounts on the Montana)

Thanks!! This sounds really exciting!

I think with Akizuki guns, Kagero will be deadly.... 

Any idea when are they arriving?

Sign in to follow this