Server Restart - 30 October, 05:00 UTC Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
zappori

banning bots instead of chat-bans?

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
284 posts
8,932 battles

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks and Forum Rule violations.

Edited by Jahrakajin
Avoid: Naming and Shaming

Beta Tester
284 posts
8,932 battles

Whores? Sex workers get enough hassle, leave them out of this.

You are right, I appoligize to sex workers worldwide, it was figure of speech.

[31337]
Players
208 posts
6,845 battles

Why are bots paying too? As this all can be played free of charge, this does not really fit. 

​I agree with you on the fact that bots should be banned, I am just not ok with the paying too part. Unfortunately sometimes real people get accused for being a bot, just because they are no good players or they need to leave the desk because children are crying. Happened to me also. I cared about my son and when I came back, the chat was full of shouts that I am a bot. 

Players
1,373 posts

Whores? Sex workers get enough hassle, leave them out of this.

I think the correct terminology is "Girls of reduced social responsibility", to quote Mr Putin and the Russian ones are "undoubtedly the best in the world", because there is no such thing as Russian bias. Kappa. 

• Cool 1

Players
2,385 posts
15,548 battles

Severity of one is somewhat different then the other. Chat ban doesn't prevent you from playing.

And what makes you think they do nothing about bots? It is pretty far reaching conclusion, care to substantiate it?

"Girls of reduced social responsibility"

On contrary, as any medical professional will testify. :trollface:

[TOXIC]
Players
4,721 posts
12,001 battles

The stats you linked to certainly suggest a living player. A very bad player but a player nonetheless. It could possibly be that it's a player who uses a bot for grinding, but doesn't look like a "bot account" to me. Which brings us to the most crucial part here: it's not so easy to identify a bot with certainty. Sure, some cases are clear-cut (say, someone seems to be consistently playing more matches than humanly possible per day) but most are not.

Also, linking to someone's profile (even on external 3rd party site) to show them as a bot - I wouldn't be surprised if the mods closed the thread for naming&shaming.

Players
1,788 posts
1,673 battles

I think the correct terminology is "Girls of reduced social responsibility", to quote Mr Putin and the Russian ones are "roximaNova, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif;background:none;">undoubtedly the best in the world", because there is no such thing as Russian bias. Kappa. 

"Ladies of negotiable affection" Mr Prstchett is the final word on the matter

Guest Jahrakajin
0 posts

This topic is closed and will be removed due to its non constructive nature.