RedAnark

Any problem with Training room?

9 comments in this topic

[Z3NIT]
Players
698 posts

In the last few days I did some test in the Training room with different ships, but if I want the bots active but not armed it doesn't work.

The just stand still at the starting position. While if armed also, they move.

Shouldn't be that active it means moving but not firing? Could depend from the battle type? It was the default Ocean and Domination.

Beta Tester
1,046 posts
8,508 battles

Did you make sure that you checked the boxes before adding the bots? Because if you add them first it will not apply to them :)

[Z3NIT]
Players
698 posts

Thanks Black,

but I did. I even checked on and off and on again to verify it.

Did you try lately, with the standard Ocean and domination?

Beta Tester
1,046 posts
8,508 battles

I just tried it out and you are right! The bots work just fine except for the one you set to just active. He is standing still not moving at all.

[Z3NIT]
Players
698 posts

I just tried it out and you are right! The bots work just fine except for the one you set to just active. He is standing still not moving at all.

Txs for testing Black!

[MAX]
Beta Tester
94 posts
11,412 battles

I must have missed something but I cant see a training room in my client? is that a clan thing or should I have be able to find it in port?

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,204 posts
9,258 battles

I must have missed something but I cant see a training room in my client? is that a clan thing or should I have be able to find it in port?

It's a mod

[R_I_D]
[R_I_D]
Players
497 posts
4,263 battles

Its not really a mod in fairness. It is a feature of WoWs that is defaulted to off. You have to go into a config file in the warships folder and change a value from true to false. Same goes for saving replays. The only annoying thing with the training room is that after every patch the value is set back to a default meaning you have to enable the training room after any update. The number of rooms is limited but it can and has been helpful in the past. Very popular with clans and errr.. training haha.