Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
P2Win

Question about server event..

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
808 posts
8,067 battles

Why does all the other server get better event than us? I understand WGEU likes to treat their customer like crap [compared to the other]...but I think it's time to copy the other server events. NA always have better deals in premium shop, events (just the other day they had the conversion 1 doubloons = 35 exp). I guess the difference between other communities and WGEU is they actually listen to their playerbase. Really wish I could transfer server to NA ( I am from NY)..but I work night-shift and when I get home in the morning...peak EU population. 

// discuss

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,079 posts
19,926 battles

Why does all the other server get better event than us? I understand WGEU likes to treat their customer like crap [compared to the other]...but I think it's time to copy the other server events. NA always have better deals in premium shop, events (just the other day they had the conversion 1 doubloons = 35 exp). I guess the difference between other communities and WGEU is they actually listen to their playerbase. Really wish I could transfer server to NA ( I am from NY)..but I work night-shift and when I get home in the morning...peak EU population. 

// discuss

Rubbish

EU s has 25ships available in shop 

NA has only 21

EU has Italian CA on offer

NA Nothing

Go to NA server .. It automatically displays price in local currency. 

Example 

Tirpitz in EU cost 45€ NA sever 50€ NA pay more for ships

NA shop often still has Limited edition ships only on offer in Bundles. EU ALWAYS gets any ships available on offer outside bundles (They listened to us)

Yes NA often has better missions. There are Less NA players and they play less games over a given period of time. They are trying to increase this

Edited by T0byJug

Beta Tester
808 posts
8,067 battles

Rubbish

EU s has 25ships available in shop 

NA has only 21

EU has Italian CA on offer

NA Nothing

Go to NA server .. It automatically displays price in local currency. 

Example 

Tirpitz in EU cost 45€ NA sever 50€ NA pay more for ships

NA shop often still has Limited edition ships only on offer in Bundles. EU ALWAYS gets any ships available on offer outside bundles (They listened to us)

Yes NA often has better missions. There are Less NA players and they play less games over a given period of time. They are trying to increase this

You mean the other day when there was a special on NA server with tirpitz costing like $25? Yea I'd like to see EU top that. Oh and let's not forget flags. I don't even want to go there.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,079 posts
19,926 battles

You mean the other day when there was a special on NA server with tirpitz costing like $25? Yea I'd like to see EU top that. Oh and let's not forget flags. I don't even want to go there.

Maybe you could post the link to that..I've just looked through all the news articles on NA sever for this year and the only offer I can find for the Tirpitz is the Kruppstahl on German Weekend 3-6 Feb and the cheapest Tirpitz Option was 55$..

Beta Tester
808 posts
8,067 battles

Maybe you could post the link to that..I've just looked through all the news articles on NA sever for this year and the only offer I can find for the Tirpitz is the Kruppstahl on German Weekend 3-6 Feb and the cheapest Tirpitz Option was 55$..

A third party site was selling it. Obviously they had a deal with WGNA seeing the code don't work on EU. It's on the NA forum.

Beta Tester
808 posts
8,067 battles

Then it is not from WGNA, but a third party.

Make sense since the code only works for WGNA.

Beta Tester
1,649 posts
8,138 battles

A third party site was selling it. Obviously they had a deal with WGNA seeing the code don't work on EU. It's on the NA forum.

This sounds awfully like scam.

I can't renember a case where WG sold ANY premium vehicles solo and especially for less than in the premium shop.

Only bundled with other things they cooperate with like Razor mouses or Gaming chairs. Maybe someone bought many of those and were selling the duplicate codes?

But even then, reading your post it sounds like the third party has quite a number of codes in stock.

I wouldn't buy from that third party as it sound highly supicious.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,079 posts
19,926 battles

This sounds awfully like scam.

I can't renember a case where WG sold ANY premium vehicles solo and especially for less than in the premium shop.

Only bundled with other things they cooperate with like Razor mouses or Gaming chairs. Maybe someone bought many of those and were selling the duplicate codes?

But even then, reading your post it sounds like the third party has quite a number of codes in stock.

I wouldn't buy from that third party as it sound highly supicious.

Tanks has done it quit often,,, I bought Jagtiger 88 (Tier 8 prem) for 18 Euro with 1 week Prem and 1200 Gold. from such a site.  thats about half price. Site was Kinguin
Edited by T0byJug

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,079 posts
19,926 battles

View PostColonelPete, on 11 May 2017 - 10:37 AM, said:

Then it is not from WGNA, but a third party.
Make sense since the code only works for WGNA. 

Its called a promotion. They buy a job lot of codes to promote there site or product or wargaming do it to promote there game on a  site.

Wargaming EU do this.. Just look at Italia Models or that lego knock off

Edited by T0byJug

Players
1,418 posts
10,958 battles

Really wish I could transfer server to NA ( I am from NY)..but I work night-shift and when I get home in the morning...peak EU population. 

I work evening-shift and when I get home I often play until 5am :)  ... when US server peaks :bajan:

When finally WG will LISTEN and make one account for all the servers? :facepalm:

"Latency" argument doesn't make sense since a long long time already, because often we have playable ping on "supposedly remote" servers.

Other than that - it is just shortsighted greed. :coin:

Sign in to follow this