Server Restart - 30 October, 05:00 UTC Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kutfroat

matchmaking

88 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
280 posts

5 game in a row complete steamrolls. all 5 games were lost within the first 30 seconds and ended under 10 minutes. in all 5 games my team was, at least seemed like it, complete, uther noobs. whats the point of matchmaking like this? this kind of matches made me quit  world of tanks, will be the same here.

Beta Tester
280 posts

Are you sure it is the team?

100% the Team. got 61% winrate in Leningrad, was at 54% wr in sims (down to 50% since visibility nerf, thx wg), over 60% wr in kutozov...so sea, it´s for 100% the Teams and not me.

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,210 posts
9,265 battles

It's highly unlikely
Edited by domen3

[CATS]
Players
26,859 posts
14,396 battles

No match is lost in 30 seconds unless you have some hyperactive teamkillers in your midst.

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles

No match is lost in 30 seconds unless you have some hyperactive teamkillers in your midst.

Afk CV, DDs going to the same cap and BBs loading late.

[UNICS]
Players
154 posts
14,114 battles

North all top tier BB sailing to D and getting held up by a single DD while the rest of the team try and fight, that nearly always ends up lost.

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

you know what is also often lost after 30s? A team where multiple players say "It's lost, noob team, l2p" after 30s...
  • Cool 2

Players
1,373 posts

you know what is also often lost after 30s? A team where multiple players say "It's lost, noob team, l2p" after 30s...

^^

It's always possible, that once the completely incompetent are out of the way the remaining players are decent and better and manage to coordinate efficiently. 

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,352 posts
9,599 battles

5 game in a row complete steamrolls. all 5 games were lost within the first 30 seconds a

Wrong forum - It's wows not wot. And even on wot standards 30 sec is impressive.

Players
2,588 posts
11,389 battles

North all top tier BB sailing to D and getting held up by a single DD while the rest of the team try and fight, that nearly always ends up lost.

I had a standard battle on North once where the Bismark on our team pinged the point d area and 3/4 of the team went there. When i question him why would he do such a thing he replied "Going through there is the best tactic, see everyone is going there". Suffice to say the enemy came through the A and B point while 3/4 of the team couldn't did not push through the 2 or 3 enemy ships that were doing the same brillent tactic and we lost.

Players
1,788 posts
1,673 battles

Sometimes you can use noobs. Had a great game leading 4 noob BBs after me for half a game. WASD hacking like a lunatic and using smoke,. I came bottom of the leaderboard because of bot doing damage but Zi know that I made a huge impact on the game by takibg those 4 coyotes out of the fight with my roadrunner impression

Players
1,373 posts

Sometimes you can use noobs. Had a great game leading 4 noob BBs after me for half a game. WASD hacking like a lunatic and using smoke,. I came bottom of the leaderboard because of bot doing damage but Zi know that I made a huge impact on the game by takibg those 4 coyotes out of the fight with my roadrunner impression

Remember the Nachi mission? In those days a single Russian cruiser could easily drag the better part of an enemy team into any far corner of his choosing. 

[SATOR]
Players
32 posts
11,550 battles

After 2 years of time spent playing with this game, I am near to quit with it.

I wrote just 1 or 2 times on this forum and not for blaming about the balance system, also if I wanted very much because it is totally strongly awful system.

It is very impressive the quantity of people that don't realize how much is unfair and stupid trying to hide something that it is so obvious for so many people.

Your kind of comment is very usual every time that somebody starts to talk about the MM/balance system.. why this? Can't you realize that MAYBE there is a problem with it? Or every people are kids that "cry if they don't win" ? Why to simplify so much something so negative for the fun of this game?

Honestly I am very tired to play and play for hours and with premiums account collect so few points, and above all, to play in totally unbalanced games.

Totally unbalanced teams doesn't mean only when you lose, but also when you win: yes, because to win or to lose very fast, before that first 10 minutes means that teams were not balanced, so your comment to point the finger to who is telling that there is a problem is unfair and not logic.

Not logic because I can surely be not the best player in this world, surely, but it doesn't justify that matches end so fast, and with so big difference between ships lost and killed.

If you lose and your team has 2/3 ships and enemy team has 9/10/11, surely there is a problem with balance system. One time can happens, 2, 4 times ok, but how is possible that happens every day this shame?

How can you really believe that it is all fault of who is writing?!

Dont you see the giant problem in front of you every time that you win or lose with such a large gap?

So we tend to notice it mostly when we will lose, sure, but it ruins the game also when you play and win too easily, too fast, with too big difference between lost ships and killed.. it is not funny this, and it is strongly wrong.

This deep imbalance between teams determines is systematic, everyday, and is unacceptable, especially for those who spend real money to play and have fun.
Fun does not mean winning easily and quickly, as does not mean systematically losing against 10 times stronger teams.

It would be kind if developers of this game will finally fix this problem because I know many people and not few of them already quit with this game. I would like to continue to play, and have fun, but not continue to pay for this shame balance system.

This is my opinion, sure, but I am not alone to think so.. so think on it.

23hk2ee.jpg

• Cool 2

Players
1,788 posts
1,673 battles

So what do you want? an MM that matches by skill or win rate?

How the hell will the unicums maintain thier stats if they are not allowed to seal club the noobs?

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
26,859 posts
14,396 battles

View PostColonelPete, on 10 May 2017 - 04:14 PM, said:

Afk CV, DDs going to the same cap and BBs loading late.

You do not lose in 30s that way.

View PostColonelPete, on 10 May 2017 - 04:14 PM, said:

That takes A LOT longer than 30s.

View PostColonelPete, on 10 May 2017 - 05:14 PM, said:

Not really. Saw a lot of lost games that were won in the end.

@Sereupin

I suggest to takes brakes when losing.

Frustration leads to more losing, simple as that. You are the source of your own failure that way.

[SATOR]
Players
32 posts
11,550 battles

So what do you want? an MM that matches by skill or win rate?

How the hell will the unicums maintain thier stats if they are not allowed to seal club the noobs?

The point is not "what I want", but to have fun and to can play in a decent way.

At this moment, facts seem to show us that there is a problem.

Who I pay for to play with this game should solve the problem, not me, it's not my job. isn't it?

And personally I don't care about "stats" or to show from a percentual that I am the best in the world.. I care to have fun, and stats numbers aren't funny for me, to play is funny.

Players
1,788 posts
1,673 battles

The point is not "what I want", but to have fun and to can play in a decent way.

At this moment, facts seem to show us that there is a problem.

Who I pay for to play with this game should solve the problem, not me, it's not my job. isn't it?

And personally I don't care about "stats" or to show from a percentual that I am the best in the world.. I care to have fun, and stats numbers aren't funny for me, to play is funny.

If you are not having fun, it's nobody's problem but your own. Your team is not obligated to cater to your whims.

[SATOR]
Players
32 posts
11,550 battles

You are the source of your own failure that way

As always, the moralistic way of seeing the world and the people.

No my dear, I respect you but I don't agree. It seems that you didn't read enough what I wrote because It is not me the problem, but the balance system; it is not to lose or to win, but to have fun and can have a balanced game.

It does not mean winning easy with the "automatic win button", it meaning decency, respect for who spends time and money on a product.
Watching such a high rate of games ending with such a large difference between lost and still living boats determines that I'm not talking personally, but an objective and measurable fact.

This show enough of who is talking: "He wants an Autowin Button on his ships ? "

To always reduce the discussion to the mockery, on personal, it is ridiculous and disrespectful, to those who speak civilly; not addressing the problem will never solve the problem, but will accentuate it.

• Cool 1

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
5,081 posts
11,131 battles

Remember the Nachi mission? In those days a single Russian cruiser could easily drag the better part of an enemy team into any far corner of his choosing. 

Tell me about it, I made the mistake of grinding the Chapayez with no premium starting from stock during that period.

44% WR speaks for itself.

Appear on the map, everyone in range no matter what their situation was opened fire relentlessly.

That was not a fun experience.

[SATOR]
Players
32 posts
11,550 battles

If you are not having fun, it's nobody's problem but your own. Your team is not obligated to cater to your whims.

You keep ignoring the premise, I'm talking not personally but of an objective fact, that is, that the balancing system has serious gaps, to be gentle.

Could you kindly argue instead of sticking personally? If you have something constructive to write, I'll be glad to read it, but if you need to make the moralist master, you can avoid writing because it is not constructive and is not needed by anyone.

What does it mean to write such nonsense? What exactly does it mean "my team is not obliged to satisfy my whims? What whims?
Expressing and objectively criticizing something that the stones also see is making the whims for you?

What a low world view.

[CATS]
Players
26,859 posts
14,396 battles

No, that is you personal opinion, not a fact.

A fact would be server stats.

There are a lot of people getting much better results than you. Which should be impossible according to your "facts".

• Cool 1

Players
1,788 posts
1,673 battles

You keep ignoring the premise, I'm talking not personally but of an objective fact, that is, that the balancing system has serious gaps, to be gentle.

Could you kindly argue instead of sticking personally? If you have something constructive to write, I'll be glad to read it, but if you need to make the moralist master, you can avoid writing because it is not constructive and is not needed by anyone.

What does it mean to write such nonsense? What exactly does it mean "my team is not obliged to satisfy my whims? What whims?
Expressing and objectively criticizing something that the stones also see is making the whims for you?

What a low world view.

The FACT is, today I have won the last 5 games in a row with my warspite so by your logic (such as it is) it is a FACT that the MM is working perfectly fine.

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles

Maybe if they divided Random games into Casual and Competitive. You just pick the kind of game you're looking for. When mediocre, or good, players lose in Competitive - they can always pick Casual, where the game might be less stressful and maybe a bit easier. No difference in MM, just two different pools where players themselves choose what they're looking for.

• Cool 1