Sign in to follow this  
Daltarain_Destroyer

CV economy...just fix it

7 comments in this topic

Players
8 posts
3,903 battles

So i played a game in my midway (that took forever to get) and well my team were, lets say "bad", i did okay helped the team and did what i could. Not a high damage game but it wasn't my worst. I received 180k credits okay that's probably about what you'd get from another T10 for a similar battle but I made a net loss of 22k that battle and its not just the fact i had an ok battle. i had a battle where i did 146k and only made a profit of 40k. A Yamato would have made a profit of over 100k. 

Is it just me? or is this not really fair? We work very hard to get T10s then I have to spend credits to essentially play them...

Opinions? 

Players
6,008 posts
7,043 battles

don't get dmg from BBs

shot planes

get signal flag and premium account

buy camo for 5000 doubloons

profit

[Z3NIT]
Players
698 posts

wow... that sound like you need to have lot credits to play some ships.  

Yes it is!

Some days ago I ran into a video on Tube that shows the economy of Wows.

It made the calculation on average, of profit per battle and cost: it's better to stick with Tier IV to VI to be profitable, unless you always play Premium (that cost real money then).

I'm into VIII and I'm an average player, it's almost impossible to not loose credits every battle without Premium ships or Account. Then you're facing tier X ships and that make it even worst.

I'm talking from a CA, BB, CV pov, not playing DD.

[-TAP-]
Players
118 posts
10,946 battles

Yes it is!

Some days ago I ran into a video on Tube that shows the economy of Wows.

It made the calculation on average, of profit per battle and cost: it's better to stick with Tier IV to VI to be profitable, unless you always play Premium (that cost real money then).

I'm into VIII and I'm an average player, it's almost impossible to not loose credits every battle without Premium ships or Account. Then you're facing tier X ships and that make it even worst.

I'm talking from a CA, BB, CV pov, not playing DD.

I play WOT mostly and do have premium account, i think i am under the ave bar.... I can make credit on T8 ships, but I have not play many T9s.  I don't see a lots of points to play if I can't break even on T9,10 game.

[N0RSE]
Players
201 posts
10,133 battles

I think T10 without camo that either gives credits or repair discount is hard, economically speaking. But to consistently do T10's you need the camo+premium time, then you actually on average make money (if you've got about 50% win rate).

Sign in to follow this