Server Restart - 30 October, 05:00 UTC Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Loke56

getting negative account credits?

21 comments in this topic

[ST33L]
[ST33L]
Beta Tester
91 posts
7,648 battles

I have played WOWTanks, WOWPlanes and WOWShips, and I have never experienced getting negative account credits! I have always been under the impression that you never could go under 0 credits on your account!.

18386664_10154412782757513_587473589_n.j

Is this really a thing? Is this common knowledge to be a thing? Doesnt this make a common scrub at tierX in etarnal debt to wargaming, just loosing more and more credits?

Edited by Loke56

Players
849 posts
2,954 battles

I don't know... never gotten that broke before!  The amazing thing is it's a piece of cake to earn credits in this game. I'm back at 12 mil without even trying after a dozen battles or so.

Players
1,091 posts
2,423 battles

Uhhh, never saw that happen. But I've never heard they said it can't happen. Just when you don't have the credits your ship won't be repaired and thus you can't use it for other battles.

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

I suppose if you have too many bad games were you lose credits you can get into the negatives.

The remedy would be to either get better so you don't lose credits due to bad games nearly as often and mix a couple mid or low tier games into your gaming session to earn easy credits on the side.

[ST33L]
[ST33L]
Beta Tester
91 posts
7,648 battles

Me and a friend spent every last credit buying a tier X ship. as neither of us play with premium (most of the time ;) ) we usually end up around the break even point at tier X , then this happened after not playing lower tier in a while...

Edited by Loke56

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Can you continue playing or do you need to sell something? Do you need a payment plan? :ohmy:

Maybe his ships will be attacked by loan sharks ingame?
  • Cool 3

[ST33L]
[ST33L]
Beta Tester
91 posts
7,648 battles

Can you continue playing or do you need to sell something? Do you need a payment plan? :ohmy:

As i wrote in my original post, it seems like you can go on loosing credits etarnally (WG's face: :trollface:)

18361489_10154412758582513_880606386_n.j

18386664_10154412782757513_587473589_n.j

But cannot say for certain, as im not going anny farther down this rabbit hole. Going to play mid tier for a while now to earn back the credits.

But its fun to see that no other here has come across this MINOR problem...

Beta Tester
5,379 posts
2,939 battles

I once had lost more money than i had but it just got my money to 0 and didn't repair the ship I used before I actually could get the money...

Players
65 posts
6,898 battles

there is something even stranger: You made the picture with the phone, but  anyway the line and the distance are wrong and also the color is different......

uhm...2.pnguhm...1.jpg

maybe im wrong ...

uhm...1.jpg

uhm...2.png

• Cool 2

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,179 posts
12,645 battles

Easy to do buly a T10 with only a few creds left and have a bad game ,-) T10 ship repairs are pretty high if you died to a torp while trying to contest cap you can make quite some neg credits. Solution: dont Play your high tirs unless you have some credits in stock its not better than in WoT just the numbers are slightly higher since you can earn quite a bit more in WoWS too. Or do you have goten 1.7 milion in wot while compleating a Mission ?

Edited by Spellfire40

[ST33L]
[ST33L]
Beta Tester
91 posts
7,648 battles

there is something even stranger: You made the picture with the phone, but  anyway the line and the distance are wrong and also the color is different......

uhm...2.pnguhm...1.jpg

maybe im wrong ...

+1 for you to get you a tinfoil hat :teethhappy:.

To help you out, I will tell you a little secret: If you look at my profile, you will find that I dont even own a Gearing :ohmy:!!!

My division buddy took pictures of his screen with his phone and sent them to me.

• Cool 1

[K_N_M]
Players
294 posts
5,673 battles

Did you seriously photograph your screen - literally. "Screenshot" means something different you know.

Players
1,059 posts
7,793 battles

When I ran out of credits, my ship wasn't repaired. You don't really go into negatives, but they just won't replace camo, consumables etc. Can you really play so badly that you can't afford to pay for the ammo with the income from the game?

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,549 battles

So you failed miserably at TX, losing money hand over fist, and you thought it was a good idea to keep at it?

Players
341 posts
6,911 battles

Maybe his ships will be attacked by loan sharks ingame?

Maybe they will add extortionate interest and one day a man in a pirate hat will come to your door and demand payment in doubloons?

Players
299 posts
19,093 battles

If you dont have money for ship repair it will not be repaired......but maybe team damage compensation?

Edited by Kamikazesushi

Players
463 posts
8,432 battles

Maybe they changed how ship repairs work to prevent people from being unable to play any of their ships?

Premium account helps to make sure you don't lose money on highter tier matches.

Premium ship or camo on top of that will ensure a profit for anyone but the biggest potatoes/bad luck situations.

I've ran low on credits too when buying a new ship then having to pay for upgrades and modules, it does add up for high tier ships...

Especially after selling most ships in anger and then decide to rebuy most of them a month later..

Players
1,059 posts
7,793 battles

I just played a derp with my Fletcher and it is now waiting for me to gather enough credits to pay for the service, no negative credits.

Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles

+1 for you to get you a tinfoil hat :teethhappy:.

To help you out, I will tell you a little secret: If you look at my profile, you will find that I dont even own a Gearing :ohmy:!!!

My division buddy took pictures of his screen with his phone and sent them to me.

Better give out more tinfoil hats, mostly to that 'mate' of yours. 

It's a nice try though, I mean you actually had people wondering about it. 

Sign in to follow this