Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cadelanne

Armor

10 comments in this topic

[CXIV]
Players
519 posts
3,514 battles

Did they change the way armor or penetration works ? I have took a short break of a month or so, and since I started playing again I feel that my BBs are eating much more painful AP salvos even when I'm angled.

Players
1,100 posts
11,516 battles

Did they change the way armor or penetration works ? I have took a short break of a month or so, and since I started playing again I feel that my BBs are eating much more painful AP salvos even when I'm angled.

No, have not noticed it.

[CXIV]
Players
519 posts
3,514 battles

So I'm really that bad at BBs, dayum ....

Edited by Cadelanne

Players
2,774 posts
17,292 battles

People have just figured out shooting angled belt armour is a waste of time and aim for the superstructure/upper deck instead.

Players
1,373 posts

People have just figured out shooting angled belt armour is a waste of time and aim for the superstructure/upper deck instead.

I dunno... Baiting them into thinking the Moskva is a cruiser and easy to citadel seems to work just as well as it ever did. 
  • Cool 1

[SLAPP]
Players
1,382 posts
8,686 battles

well bbs are usualy slower and bigger. I dont know if u know about IFHE tho but thats about HE not ap.

Players
1,678 posts
13,636 battles

Moskva is one thing. But the introduction of the German turtleback has made many players aware of the ship sections. By now I tend to aim for the upper belt or superstructure on most enemy BBs because it is very reliable damage.

• Cool 1

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles

We hacked your account and reprogrammed your hulls with a huge magnetic charge!

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this