Sign in to follow this  
RedAnark

CV Need a key for plane's torpedo view and target distance

3 comments in this topic

[Z3NIT]
Players
698 posts

Yesterday I was playing with my kid, and he likes very much the options to see shells/torpedo view either in player or spectator mode (wheel mouse/shells numbers...).

So he asked me to see the same of planes' torpedo, but couldn't find a key for it. If it doesn't exist can WG implement it? Thank you!

The other thing that it's a while I would have ask is: can we have, as for ships crosshair, the displayed distance of a Squadron with the ship chosen as target?

I'm asking that because, and not only shown in the Hood video, I'd like to drop torpedoes far enough from heavy AA equipped ships even with the choice of missing the ship. yesterday with the Shokaku not upgraded to Tier VIII planes (and even that...) it was a massacre! q,-)

[NUKED]
Players
472 posts
12,878 battles

The other thing that it's a while I would have ask is: can we have, as for ships crosshair, the displayed distance of a Squadron with the ship chosen as target?

I'm asking that because, and not only shown in the Hood video, I'd like to drop torpedoes far enough from heavy AA equipped ships even with the choice of missing the ship. yesterday with the Shokaku not upgraded to Tier VIII planes (and even that...) it was a massacre! q,-)

This. Yes this would be a good idea! Right now you can only give your best guess with the grid, but i think the width of the grid is not the same on every map.

• Cool 1

[Z3NIT]
Players
698 posts

This. Yes this would be a good idea! Right now you can only give your best guess with the grid, but i think the width of the grid is not the same on every map.

By the way, what is the use of the displayed distance from the Carrier on any Squadrons as shown here?

To not be tto distant from mum and dad? To not loose the way back? q.-)

Better display the distance from the choosen target, when selected. Think so...

vqkt2s.jpg

I know that the graphics tell you the torpedo limit, but I'd like to know also my distance from AA...

Edited by RedAnark

Sign in to follow this