Sign in to follow this  
Holaadian

Thank you For making my day shine.

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
64 posts
7,533 battles

Well been pretty horrible weekend again whit mostly looses and utter crap because bbs in my team didn't have a brain cell to share. Must been wild Friday night and someone lost it again.

Then comes today and still bad. Though ok this will suck and will loose 3 bbs down in first 5 mins and only have 1 cap. Ok some how manage to get few kills back and 1 yamato actually manage to find a working brain and rammed enemy kurfust to death.

Then there's 2 ships left 1 NC bb, 1 NO trying to cap C fighting my team cruiser at north side of the island while i sneak up from south. And he had no idea i was coming till i was at 4 km range and his guns were all other way. At first i thought ill blast him whit my guns fast but then was like nah torp time for funs. And so i did from 1 or 2 km away he had 0 chanse to dodge and he missed his shot into me. 

Ok yay win for me and a great win. Then few mins later i get PM from that guy.

Here's a link for replay of my awesome cheating. If you want to get my cheat mods plz PM me. :D

[edited]

[edited]

[edited]

Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to forum rules violation. RogDodgeUK
  • Cool 2

Players
1,788 posts
1,673 battles

Ahh those "common sense", "tactical awareness" and "half a brain cell" cheat mods.

It's a very rare mod pack that one

• Cool 2

[ROT8]
[ROT8]
Beta Tester
1,509 posts
10,069 battles

nothing to see here its just the usual hate you get just for clicking on minotaur while in port :)