Cyclops_

Sigh

19 comments in this topic

Players
1,788 posts
1,673 battles

Yup, every [edited] and his dog playing

Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to forum rules violation. RogDodgeUK
  • Cool 2

[SLAPP]
Players
1,382 posts
8,690 battles

idd its my dogs turn to play.:trollface:

I let him have the weekends.:hiding:

Supertester
1,049 posts
2,334 battles

Because the regular weekday playerbase consists exclusively of brilliant players.

EDIT; Also, aren't you part of the weekend teams? :3

Edited by Devantejah

[PAPAT]
Beta Tester
59 posts

Yup, every [edited] and his dog playing

Do not insult dogs. Dogs are quite smart. For example, they do not play WoWS.
Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to forum rules violation. RogDodgeUK
  • Cool 1

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles

What if the middle week players start losing games in the weekend because the weekend players just are plain better? The skill level increases so dramatically that the middle week players can't cope..? That people start losing because the playerbase gets worse during weekends seems strange. [edited]

Edited by RogDodgeUK
  • Cool 3

[SLAPP]
Players
1,382 posts
8,690 battles

What if the middle week players start losing games in the weekend because the weekend players just are plain better?

you troll :trollface:

Players
1,788 posts
1,673 battles

Not all bad

Had a pretty cool game in my Leander with a friendly Gneisanau this evening. Working together, a DD was hunting the BB so I went in and hunted the DD. BB and I pinned him, forced him into smoke as I ran in with hydro active, between us nailed the little bugger.

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,566 posts
20,184 battles

I could do without being insulted in the chat every other game. But otherwise it's a great weekend!

[KOOKS]
Modder, Beta Tester
1,433 posts
3,350 battles

I rarely play WoWs on weekends except some Sundays, and if I do it's just 1-3 games tops and before 10pm when the drunkards start to get out in force. At that time games just turn really sour, first no one speaks and then suddenly someone has a hissyfit swearing his trousers off and others brag about how drunk or stoned they are and if you continue past midnight people start to miss all the time on both teams, sail on islands and just sit there and fire. I guess pressing 'W' and Left Mouse Button is just about what most can manage at that time.

So I return to WoT, there it's just gung-ho all the time anyway so it doesn't really matter. :playing: Then Monday comes, and WoWs returns to normal.

Players
104 posts

I don't see so much difference than other days. Same [edited] for 90% of battles.

Edited by anonym_TsoqOMaBzvpt

Players
2,476 posts
7,916 battles

What if the middle week players start losing games in the weekend because the weekend players just are plain better? The skill level increases so dramatically that the middle week players can't cope..? That people start losing because the playerbase gets worse during weekends seems strange. [edited]

That makes so much sense. That is why I always lose in weekends.... because I play only in weekends! Wait what?
Edited by RogDodgeUK

Players
2,385 posts
15,548 battles

Let me make a counterpoint. I see weekends as a time when all sort of players come to play. Both those who pay interest in the game and its mechanics, as well as those who like to point and click just for 'fun'. Latter ones don't know much about the game and they don't really care about learning how to play. And they are less common during working week. Thus in my view it is easier to win during week, since even bad (but knowing thing or two about the game) players, are more likely to coordinate with you, play together and refrain from doing stupid things.

You may be good enough to influence the game during both times, but you are always dependant on some actions. And those actions don't happen as often during weekends. (like people not pushing when not needed, or playing objective - capping, scouting, etc). Egro - weekends suck.

Edited by RogDodgeUK
  • Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
4,495 posts
18,963 battles

While there are certainly always ~90% idIotic [edited] playing this game, this weekend feels indeed like it's 99% [edited] playing.

I just had more games then usual, where i ended having more then twice as much XP then the second guy in my team on a defeat.

And when a Yamato ends up having 540XP and ends being the second guy, it just tells the quality of players.

In most cases just worse than $hit, and while those [edited] play under the week too, it feels like there are more then usual.

Edited by RogDodgeUK

Players
849 posts
2,954 battles

Yeah, even by our Weekend Warrior standards... today has been [edited] terrible. I've been averaging close to 100k per game all night and barely managed to scrape a 50% WR compared to my usual 60-70% WR.

Highlight of the evening was a Shokaku trying to auto-drop a Maass with torpedo bombers. He was only 8km from me, he just needed to hover planes overhead and I could get him with secondaires. So of course he does the [edited] opposite and flies in the other direction to try drop on a North Cal with half strength bombers (auto-drops again). Makes me facepalm so hard seeing [edited] doing so bad in such a capable CV. Annoyingly the game prior to that was a new record for damage dealt at tier VII, 164k in my Hiyru with four kills... kraken was denied by a kill steal on a 150hp Gneisenau I had whittled down from full HP.

Just given up for tonight... these bloody bonus XP events bring out the worst of the player base. If I could use Darth Vaders force choke ability in place of reports there would be several dozen deceased players by now.

"YOU HAVE FAILED ME FOR THE... LAST... TIME..." *choke*

Honestly looking forward to Monday at this rate!

Edited by RogDodgeUK
  • Cool 1