Server Restart - 30 October, 05:00 UTC Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Clawdius

Tier VIII-X discount

12 comments in this topic

[FJAKA]
Players
12 posts
13,911 battles

Atlast there is discount on all tier 8-10 ships through weekend:)

No words about it on site news so hurry folks, maybe its some glitch before it dissapear:)

• Cool 1

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

Well, the English and the German site doesn't say anything about a discount on non-premium TVIII-TX ships. Neither does the Spanish site you posted as far as my Spanish knowledge goes. :teethhappy:

The only ship discount mentioned is about TVIII premiums.

Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to forum rules violation. RogDodgeUK
  • Cool 1

[TACHA]
Players
1,436 posts
15,931 battles

Atlast there is discount on all tier 8-10 ships through weekend:)

No words about it on site news so hurry folks, maybe its some glitch before it dissapear:)

Thank you for pointing this out - not all of us read all the news.

Players
306 posts
5,559 battles

Thank you for pointing this out - not all of us read all the news.

​Don't worry, WG doesn't like telling EU anything anyway.

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,566 posts
20,184 battles

I only noticed the discount because I was buying the Galissonniere (and then promptly selling it).

I think that a pop-up in the client would make such promotions more visible.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,549 battles

You all mean like the link on the game launcher? Not too sure what else you would need, guess [edited]?

Friends? My friends can think and find information themselves, especially when its clearly displayed, as it is on the web and launcher...

Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to forum rules violation. RogDodgeUK

Players
1,059 posts
7,793 battles

You all mean like the link on the game launcher? Not too sure what else you would need, guess [edited]?

Friends? My friends can think and find information themselves, especially when its clearly displayed, as it is on the web and launcher...

The article does not mention the ongoing 15% discount for all T8-T10 silver ships.
Edited by RogDodgeUK
  • Cool 2

[ANIMU]
[ANIMU]
Beta Tester
84 posts
8,011 battles

The article does not mention the ongoing 15% discount for all T8-T10 silver ships.

Don't worry, I'm starting to think Juanx just has reading comprehension problems ;)

Whilst this mismatch between advertised offers and in-game offers is pretty much what we've grown to expect from WGEU, I must admit that it's nice to have it this way around instead of them not giving us something they said they would :)

Players
1,059 posts
7,793 battles

Don't worry, I'm starting to think Juanx just has reading comprehension problems ;)

Whilst this mismatch between advertised offers and in-game offers is pretty much what we've grown to expect from WGEU, I must admit that it's nice to have it this way around instead of them not giving us something they said they would :)

I think they just forgot to put that part of the offer into the news item. The other offers they mentioned in the list are ongoing too.

[AAO]
Players
91 posts
14,411 battles

damm i really needed to know this in advance so i could sell ships and upgrades! now i dont have credits to buy all the ships i need :(

damm WG and their fails

[PRAVD]
Players
390 posts
8,407 battles

so, can you provide a pic from that link that says "TVlll-TX discount"?

cause i dont see anything like that.

[edited]

Edited by RogDodgeUK
  • Cool 1