_ScorN_

Strange lag/graphic issue

4 comments in this topic

Question

Players
2 posts
18 battles

Hello fellow captains

For last couple of days im having strange issue with my game. Match starts like it used to - Im summoned 20-15 seconds before the round starts. Ping hops to 100 and then fades down to stable 35-50 ms. But as i mentioned for last couple of days strange things starts to occure.

My commands are delayed (at the beginig for a sec or two and later into the match delay reach 10-15 seconds). Moreover Ships are renderd by my client behind actual (server) position. Similary to delay in commands, ships positioning issue grows with match lenght.

At the beginning its a few yards difference, but later on the difference is so huge that I'm not able to hit anything.

Whats interesting is that shot tracers of my allies and enemy team are rendered properly, and i can see where the ship that was shot actualy is.

What i did so far to solve my problem:

- ping tests : to my router - no issues

to my local website - no issues

to www.worldofwarships.eu - no issues (small latency spikes but no packet loss)

- Turned off every crapthat could affect internet connection

- took my laptop to work to check it under different connection (same problem)

- turned off firewalls, antiviruses, stoped updates etc.

- Updated wireless card drivers

- reinstaled the game

Can any 1 tell me what kind of information should i provide? And what may cause such problem.

Thank You in advance for any reply and please forgive me my awfull language.

Best regards

Scorn

3 answers to this question

Players
2 posts
18 battles

Thanks for reply!

I'v seen your post and indeed our problems are simmilar with one exception. My ping is stable (around 30-45 ms). It just jumps at the begining of the match to 100 and after few seconds goes back to normal latency.

Besides im used to play on US server with ping around 120, and i can tell You that both WoT and WowS are not that ping dependand. You can comfortably play with such latency.

[CW-EU]
[CW-EU]
Players
25 posts
12,170 battles

Hello fellow captains

For last couple of days im having strange issue with my game. Match starts like it used to - Im summoned 20-15 seconds before the round starts. Ping hops to 100 and then fades down to stable 35-50 ms. But as i mentioned for last couple of days strange things starts to occure.

My commands are delayed (at the beginig for a sec or two and later into the match delay reach 10-15 seconds). Moreover Ships are renderd by my client behind actual (server) position. Similary to delay in commands, ships positioning issue grows with match lenght.

At the beginning its a few yards difference, but later on the difference is so huge that I'm not able to hit anything.

Whats interesting is that shot tracers of my allies and enemy team are rendered properly, and i can see where the ship that was shot actualy is.

What i did so far to solve my problem:

- ping tests : to my router - no issues

to my local website - no issues

to www.worldofwarships.eu - no issues (small latency spikes but no packet loss)

- Turned off every crapthat could affect internet connection

- took my laptop to work to check it under different connection (same problem)

- turned off firewalls, antiviruses, stoped updates etc.

- Updated wireless card drivers

- reinstaled the game

Can any 1 tell me what kind of information should i provide? And what may cause such problem.

Thank You in advance for any reply and please forgive me my awfull language.

Best regards

Scorn

​hello yesterday i updated this post about more or less the same issue that you have, check it outhttp://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/79370-ping-issue-server-location-change/ !

[CW-EU]
[CW-EU]
Players
25 posts
12,170 battles

Thanks for reply!

I'v seen your post and indeed our problems are simmilar with one exception. My ping is stable (around 30-45 ms). It just jumps at the begining of the match to 100 and after few seconds goes back to normal latency.

Besides im used to play on US server with ping around 120, and i can tell You that both WoT and WowS are not that ping dependand. You can comfortably play with such latency.

​well, i play the WoWs at the NA server and before i was able to play there with that latency,(between 100 and 250ms), now im having that kind of latency on my EU account, plus noe at the NA server its even worst ofc the latency its about 300 and 500ms so its really unplayable to me. I runeed tests with wi-fi and cable,  the ping results are the same, so you can tell me its my network problem,  it must be something with them for sure.