Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Purple_Alert

Gift Shop Login probs

12 comments in this topic

[_ZOO_]
Beta Tester
273 posts
5,649 battles

as title says tried all sorts to log in but it just won't load log in page. Anyone else got issues? 

It's the event coin shop not regular shop. 

Players
14 posts
1,076 battles

how is this gameplay related ? Edited

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

Edited by VMX

[_ZOO_]
Beta Tester
273 posts
5,649 battles

how is this gameplay related ? Edited

Lol ok someone haven't had their pills this morning. Instead of making moronic comments about this subject maybe go sniff some crayons and wait for you're special bus to pick you up. 

Edited by VMX

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,497 battles

Lol ok someone haven't had their pills this morning. Instead of making moronic comments about this subject maybe go sniff some crayons and wait for you're special bus to pick you up. 

He might be out of line, but your question is both dumb and out of place. We have a bug section, and, this is a forum for game related stuff, and as pointed out, the event-gift-shop has nothing to do with the game...

[_ZOO_]
Beta Tester
273 posts
5,649 battles

He might be out of line, but your question is both dumb and out of place. We have a bug section, and, this is a forum for game related stuff, and as pointed out, the event-gift-shop has nothing to do with the game...

Lots of posts in this section have nothing to do with gameplay. I used this section as it's the busiest traffic wise to get an answer quicker. Wtf is it with trolls jumping on someone who just wants answer to a quick question. Are your lives that boring? 

Beta Tester
331 posts
3,225 battles

No problems for me.

You tired using a different Browser? 

Edited by Yorkie_GBR
  • Cool 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,497 battles

Lots of posts in this section have nothing to do with gameplay. I used this section as it's the busiest traffic wise to get an answer quicker. Wtf is it with trolls jumping on someone who just wants answer to a quick question. Are your lives that boring? 

Nah, plentiful life.

Now, ask yourself, why are you getting so butthurt? What I told you is true, you may say "oh its full of offtopics", dont care, you got told this was the wrong place for this, and still you want to double down and fight back...

Lets hope the mods get your petty post moved elsewhere, as I read you, its probably your own computer crapping out and not letting you log in to the site.

Beta Tester
331 posts
3,225 battles

you got told this was the wrong place for this, 

He got a passive aggressive reply by someone with an axe to grind. 

Yes, perhaps it is the wrong part of the forum to post this question.

But don't let me stop you getting out your pitchfork. 

[_ZOO_]
Beta Tester
273 posts
5,649 battles

Nah, plentiful life.

Now, ask yourself, why are you getting so butthurt? What I told you is true, you may say "oh its full of offtopics", dont care, you got told this was the wrong place for this, and still you want to double down and fight back...

Lets hope the mods get your petty post moved elsewhere, as I read you, its probably your own computer crapping out and not letting you log in to the site.

I'm not butthurt pal. If you don't want to answer the question take your viewpoint elsewhere. I don't care if  you think it's wrong place it's where I put it so [edited]off. 

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,497 battles

He got a passive aggressive reply by someone with an axe to grind. 

Yes, perhaps it is the wrong part of the forum to post this question.

But don't let me stop you getting out your pitchfork. 

Yeh that bone head that answered the OP is itching for a ban, still, this post is wrong here, and doubling down on it is not better than the silly kid that answered the OP.

Still, the OP seems to enjoy calling people names, seems to carry the IQ burden too.

[THESO]
Players
4,073 posts

as title says tried all sorts to log in but it just won't load log in page. Anyone else got issues? 

It's the event coin shop not regular shop. 

Ignore all trolls.

The login page in the elements page is problematic.... but, if you login here (in the forum) then the authentication should work also for the elements page.

[_ZOO_]
Beta Tester
273 posts
5,649 battles

Ignore all trolls.

The login page in the elements page is problematic.... but, if you login here (in the forum) then the authentication should work also for the elements page.

Thank u

Sign in to follow this