Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrConway

Event Calendar - May

47 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Yeah. Sure. EU Server getting stuff. lul.

But..people here can now spend money on stuff they don't even want!  (yay, the same old T8 premiums are on sale, and now even with a worse deal than last month) Edited by AdonisWerther

It's a shame that discounts aren't announced anytime in advance. Only one week ago, i spent about 50m credits on three T9 ships and now (from what i read...can't log into the game right now to verify) they're on sale at -15%, which would have saved me more than 7m! Granted, i saved a little more than 6m on upgrade costs last week, but i'd really really really like to plan ahead on those actions.

Now maybe i might just be able to save about 2 to 3m on purchasing two T8 that i'm nearly done researching. (Will be broke afterwards...but hey...it's a discount...)

Edited by Belustigungspanda

Yeah. Sure. EU Server getting stuff. lul.

May be yes, may be not,

May be Oleg, may be NOPE :)

Btw, i don`t want this ship, but, if WG want to gift me some new camos... It will be great.

I don't quite remember people complaining when we got Campbeltown and no other server did eh.

will there be a discount on CVs during the "Class Spotlight - Carriers" weekend?

NVM :D

Edited by Boris_MNE

1 person likes this

put it on the homepage not in the forum, just copy NA, its called costumer service

1 person likes this

Just a quick update on the forum stuff - as you may have noticed nothing happened yet :) There has been a slight delay and right now we are aiming at the beginning of June. As a teaser, the new forum version should include a calendar to easier follow our events :read_fish:

3 people like this

The portal should have the calendar. Not the forums. I can acess the portal from work, but not the forums. And at the portal, it's one click, and you have the calendar, here you have to dig. not good!

Well, the hunt for Bismarck may turn into the hunt for Hood.....:look:

Rumor says this will be something like the Graf Spee event but with the Hood as the reward!:)

At least thats what people say.

I hope for the best! :rolleyes:

in eu server? i seriously doubt that. EU server are the milking cows according to wg thoughts

well NA already has info to Bismarck hunt ... starts 18th... i wonder when we get info ... my optimistic part think 18th in the morning ...

Will there be a doubloons to free experience and credits special in the near future?

they would never announce that in beforehand. A customer that can plan discounts is worth less money.

The Captain for the Bismarck is nothing special or is it? No "Steven Seagal" like?

What about our weekly mission? D:

Ends next Wednesday, still lots of time to post the announcement.

1 person likes this

You got to admire the professionalism and wholeheartedness WG shows when it comes to these little content nuggets. They claim the missions and events are planned 2 months ahead, yet they do not manage to announce the weekly and week end missions even 1 day up front. How about we just scrap them like the event calendar ? Not enough people are interested in them. At least not in Paris.

So... no new mission this week? I'm sure there is one but I am still at work and cannot check game client. Still, this week, 31.05.-07.06. is not covered by any event calendar and we got no announcement on the news page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0