Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MilkPowder

Thank you wargaming for the TIrpitz secondary buff

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

It was sorely needed tbh. It would be cool to have hydro-acoustic search as well but that's probably asking too much.

So thanks for making my Tirpitz worth playing again :) I look forward to taking it out of port tonight for a few games, I haven't played it in ages due to power creep.

Edited by MilkPowder

Right, make it a Bismarck with torpedoes.

And you dare using the word "power creep" :fishpalm:

1 person likes this

Wait, you are talking about powercreep and then thank them for buffing another ship? Alrighty then. Carry on... :fishpalm:

P.S I always preferred the Tirpitz and definitely didn't think it needed a buff. Tirp was a perfect premium ship. Something different but not better than a Bismarck

Wait, you are talking about powercreep and then thank them for buffing another ship? Alrighty then. Carry on... :fishpalm:

P.S I always preferred the Tirpitz and definitely didn't think it needed a buff. Tirp was a perfect premium ship. Something different but not better than a Bismarck

No offence but as a 62% WR player your thoughts and opinions are largely invalid as you do not represent the majority of the playerbase  :rolleyes:

. It would be cool to have hydro-acoustic search as well but that's probably asking too much.

well that would be asking for tirpitz to be bismark but with torps..... ;)

Hi all,

I`m closing the thread, because there is already an existing one about the same thing. Please use the existingthread for the discussion. Thank you !

Regards, 

Hedko

1 person likes this