Planned Server Restart 23.06.2021 at 04:00 UTC (no downtime) Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
2500g

Collectors club

600 comments in this topic

[-MM]
Players
18 posts
11,053 battles

Good day all,

As you might tell by the name of the topic - I'd love to enquire if there is such a thing as Collectors club in EU part of WG?

Requirements for Russia cluster are fairly simple - one has to have 50+ ships in port. To be added to the club automatically at least one battle had to be played with each of them. If that is not the case (50+ in port but not all played) Russians can contact their community manager and would be added to the club manually.

What does one get being in the club? Access to special shop of flags and camouflages (bought using gold), hidden subforum, possibility to test the WiP ships (like the French line at the moment) etc.

My question is simple - will the EU cluster players that have 50+ ships be able to join something similar?

• Cool 10

[THESO]
Community Contributor
153 posts
21,297 battles

What's the need for such a thing?

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

This is EU we're talking about.

If there was such a thing, we'd have to pay for it.

• Cool 11
  • Funny 3

Players
2,588 posts

To feel special?:trollface:

I wonder if they are going to have SuperCollectors club as well... You know, for all those with +100 ships... And Ultra- ones with all the silver ships in port. And for holders of all premiums WG should arrange for lifetime premium time...

It might encourage some to grind / spend more money. Usual marketing stuff, based on idea of rewarding the effort.

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,387 posts
10,102 battles

I like the idea! But sadly, like Aotearas already said, WG EU mostlikely would ask money for that and/or fail in implementing it into, for example, the forum.

:sceptic:

• Cool 1

[-MM]
Players
18 posts
11,053 battles

Since you must have not read the first post, I will copy paste for you:

"What does one get being in the club? Access to special shop of flags and camouflages (bought using gold), hidden subforum, possibility to test the WiP ships (like the French line at the moment) etc."

These are just some of the benefits of being the collector in RU WoWS.

In any case I will probably have to open the ticket with the support to get the answer as WG staff must be super busy grinding the Kamikaze R.

Players
849 posts
2,954 battles

Sounds like a good idea, I'll openly admit that I'm a whale of sorts... I'm far too easily distracted by "oooh... shiny premium!". Also a sucker for the historical ships, set myself a quest to collect all the famous German ships of WWII. Currently got the Tirpitz, Bismarck, Scharnhorst, Gneisenau, Admiral Graf Spee, Prinz Eugen (all with their premium camos). Just waiting for Lutzow now. Generally speaking if the premium is interesting, like the Okhotnik I knew I wanted that... so long with all those cannons it's a real odd ball I just wanted it. Kaga coming up, one of the most famous names next to Akagi and Yamato for the IJN. The speculation about the Hood has this Brit waiting with fervent anticipation! 

ALSO I WANT MY RED TURRETS ON THE EUGEN WG! If the Arizona can have them the Prinz Eugen too!

• Cool 1

Players
3,479 posts
17,237 battles

Also a sucker for the historical ships, set myself a quest to collect all the famous German ships of WWII. Currently got the Tirpitz, Bismarck, Scharnhorst, Gneisenau, Admiral Graf Spee, Prinz Eugen (all with their premium camos).

I have a "friend" who is doing something similar. He is trying to collect all the model ships that I had  when I was young.   (Oops! gave it away!)

So far, got Admiral Hipper, Tirpitz, Admiral Graf Spee, Scharnhorst, HMS Ajax(Leander), Campbeltown.

Grinding Gneisenau to get Bismarck.

Still need HMS Hood, Nelson, Suffolk, Cossack

• Cool 1

[ROT8]
Players
2,746 posts

I have a "friend" who is doing something similar. He is trying to collect all the model ships that I had  when I was young.   (Oops! gave it away!)

So far, got Admiral Hipper, Tirpitz, Admiral Graf Spee, Scharnhorst, HMS Ajax(Leander), Campbeltown.

Grinding Gneisenau to get Bismarck.

Still need HMS Hood, Nelson, Suffolk, Cossack

Had or served on? :playing:
  • Cool 2

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles

If they did 10 premium ships a requirement there would be some exclusivity to it and perhaps some financial incentive for WG to make it a thing...

[HNS]
Players
727 posts
14,521 battles

There is also a special flag with the title "Collectioner".

I am up for that! (...and i do have 50+ ships in my port :hiding: )

[POMF]
Beta Tester
1,989 posts
4,247 battles

laughinggirls.gif

Us Europeasants getting the same kind of treatment and nice perks as RU masterrace?

• Cool 4

[N-H-S]
[N-H-S]
Beta Tester
117 posts
6,511 battles

So this is an actual russian club?

• Cool 1

[LEGIO]
Players
127 posts
5,432 battles

Yesterday i joined the 100 club:)) This would be nice to have on EU. Specialy a flag for it.

Come on wg, give me a flag:)

[DC_DK]
Players
3,068 posts
34,066 battles

Free masons of WOW... Not especially elite... Just a awful lot of grinding. 129 ships in my port.... never converted elite xp to free xp except for 6 or 9 dublooms I couldn't get anything else for

[TTTX]
Players
1,952 posts
7,020 battles

This is EU we're talking about.

If there was such a thing, we'd have to pay for it.

So 50+ premium ships then?

[BOTZ]
Players
398 posts
12,481 battles

I have 130 ships and I have given up hope of just being able to buy papa papa flags in the shop like NA. This is far too much to hope for.

• Cool 1

Players
2,588 posts

If they did 10 premium ships a requirement there would be some exclusivity to it and perhaps some financial incentive for WG to make it a thing...

Way more then 10 would have to be needed for any 'exclusivity' feel, unless those 10 had to be bought for the real money.

Getting 9 have been possible just by playing game from moment it got released. (Unless there had been some event I forgot / missed).

Tachibana, Smith, Emden, Campbeltown, Katori, Kamikaze R, Shinonome, Graf Spee + additional one by Invite Code.

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,870 posts
9,678 battles

So 50+ premium ships then?

Too easy.

I have 135 premium ships with ARP/Dragon and 125 without.

100+ premium ship limit?

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

What about making a collector clan? :)

So THAT's why there's a 30 member size limit.

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles

Way more then 10 would have to be needed for any 'exclusivity' feel, unless those 10 had to be bought for the real money.

Getting 9 have been possible just by playing game from moment it got released. (Unless there had been some event I forgot / missed).

Tachibana, Smith, Emden, Campbeltown, Katori, Kamikaze R, Shinonome, Graf Spee + additional one by Invite Code.

Yes, 'real money ships'. Maybe above tier 5 or something to make it really exclusive..