Sign in to follow this  
Banelord300

St Louis good or bad?

15 comments in this topic

[-AP-]
Beta Tester
403 posts
9,039 battles

So St Louis a tier III cruiser with tons of guns pointing in every direction but is as slow as the Japanese Dreanought. Personally I dont like having so low speed but at the same time I love having a broadside of 10 guns with a rof of 7,5. If I would pick I would take the Dreadnought just for its looks as six big turrets looks amazing :D.

Edited by Banelord300

Beta Tester
20 posts
111 battles

Yeah I really liked the Louis. I dunno if it was the effectiveness, but shooting all those guns with very fast reload is extremely fun. You feel like you're in a pirate ship. :izmena:

Edited by exbuzzz

[ELCH]
Beta Tester
81 posts
5,526 battles

Yeah I really liked the Louis. I dunno if it was the effectiveness, but shooting all those guns with very fast reload is extremely fun. You feel like you're in a pirate ship. :izmena:

Also those secondary guns. At close range it is like machine gun :playing:
  • Cool 1

[-URK-]
Beta Tester
5 posts
6,359 battles

love the St Louis - took me by surprise when i got it, didn't expect such a performer - even outgunned a BB one on one close up, probably lucky but still awesome.

[-AP-]
Beta Tester
403 posts
9,039 battles

Trying it out a few more games but I dont think it can take the spot from Kawachi, as if it can get in range it will annahilate anything inclduing Kongos as a broadside of 8x305mm rounds is not something you can ignore :playing:..

Weekend Tester
50 posts
8,920 battles

I love my St. Louis machine gun tub. She also looks very yarr with her four stacks spewing fire and belching smoke. In the last weekend I would regularly chew up two or three DDs before succumbing to a BB, now i am still relearning aiming the guns properly so not as godlike yet.

Edited by schurem

Alpha Tester
4 posts
9,790 battles

This ship is just awesome :) It's like e Hetzer in WoT: Once u learned to play with it you never want to let it go *.*

• Cool 1

[SINC]
Weekend Tester
7 posts
8,586 battles

Saint Louis is the most OP ship in its tier. I can regularly kill 1 on 1 tier 4 and tier 5 BB's. Cruisers I won't mention since they are just dog food for the SL. Anti DD it's awesome as well. The only problem is vs. aircraft carriers.

[D64]
Beta Tester, Sailing Hamster
335 posts
7,723 battles

As everyone else already said, this ship is just amazing. Keeper.

Beta Tester
23 posts

The only problem with St. Louis is that I haven't got to a tier III battle with her even once. (And I've met her while playing tier II ship in Tier III battle).

And she's really just a target dummy for tier Vs who have bigger gun range, and twice as much HP.

[ELCH]
Beta Tester
81 posts
5,526 battles

The only problem with St. Louis is that I haven't got to a tier III battle with her even once. (And I've met her while playing tier II ship in Tier III battle).

And she's really just a target dummy for tier Vs who have bigger gun range, and twice as much HP.

NO, the only real problem is, that I have only 6 slots :( and I want to try other ships too ...

Sign in to follow this