Sign in to follow this  
powermadd

how loang will this closed beta last

14 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2 posts
120 battles

any idea long it will be before this closed beta will end and we go back to waiting I was thinking on calling in sick and taking day off on monday

Alpha Tester
133 posts
222 battles

Closed Beta will last for at least some months. CBT for WoWp lasted for a year. Whenever the developers find the game ready for release, then they release the game.

Beta Tester
2 posts
120 battles

Closed Beta will last for at least some months. CBT for WoWp lasted for a year. Whenever the developers find the game ready for release, then they release the game.

I think I caught flu I think I better phone boss on sunday and let him know im busy I mean sick coff coff

Beta Tester
4 posts
348 battles

Game just go CBT and u now say when its go live ? oh lol u serious ?

Pretty sure he doesnt asks for release but rather is curious for how long he will be able to play the cbt.

• Cool 1

[COSTS]
Alpha Tester
3,692 posts
5,958 battles

any idea long it will be before this closed beta will end and we go back to waiting I was thinking on calling in sick and taking day off on monday

Last day tomorrow lol :amazed:

Beta Tester
20 posts
111 battles

Last day tomorrow lol :amazed:

Well tbh if that's true I can't complain. Game is too awesome, 111 games played since this CBT started lol, it will give me a break.

[COSTS]
Alpha Tester
3,692 posts
5,958 battles

Well tbh if that's true I can't complain. Game is too awesome, 111 games played since this CBT started lol, it will give me a break.

It was a joke !!!! :P I expect Closed Beta will last a few months, then a short period of open beta then release, my guess would be December/January.

[D_T_M]
[D_T_M]
Alpha Tester
46 posts
13,246 battles

My guess would be making guesses :P

[CHARG]
Beta Tester
4 posts
874 battles

CBT on Tanks lasted for about 8 months before Open Beta test. Wowp was quite long although I didnt partake in that

Alpha Tester
222 posts
419 battles

Well....Id say gameplay from WoWS is more similar to WoT than to WoWP (tanks on water) so it might last as much as the CBT of WoT did. It also depends on how far along the trees they are....they might want to balance more than the 3 trees available. 

Beta Tester
12 posts
1,246 battles

lets hope it will be go to open betta soon ;) does anyone know if we will ceep the ships? or we will have to start over again? 

Alpha Tester
222 posts
419 battles

There will be a reset before OBT or any major patch.

Sign in to follow this