Sign in to follow this  
goodman528

The recent patches broke the artillery zoom key

22 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
203 posts
8,108 battles

Previously when holding down W to speed up and holding down A or D to manouvre, it was possible to press the artillery zoom key at the same time to immediately zoom into the artillery view. In 0.6.3 this does not work. In 0.6.3 keys have to be pressed one at a time for the game to register the actions.

This makes for some very frustrating situations in ships with fast turret rotation (minotaur, US DDs) where it's not possible to respond very fast to changing targets.

[SCRUB]
Players
1,984 posts

Haven't got that one thankfuly, but chat seems for some strange reason to be even less reliable (as if that was possible) then before...

Players
159 posts

Was in a game looked at what ships the enemy had and I couldn't get back into battle so my ships sitting there doing nothing,also every time I get in game I have to make my mini map bigger,this patch sucks.

[TENGO]
Players
309 posts
6,003 battles

I thought my shift key was dying due to too much warships. Turns out it wasn´t

• Cool 1

[TOAST]
Players
1,992 posts
25,650 battles

I use MB 4, alternative to [sHIFT] (Easy Click) and I have to click 2-3 times to get zoom and also with zoom out. same happened on PTS.

[UNICS]
Players
293 posts

I also confirm this "bug" whatever it is. i tend to use a lot shift and WASD hax and when they didn't work together made me wanna break the sh!t out of my keyboard. thankfully it's not my keyboard problem

[SWYD]
[SWYD]
Players
2 posts
10,233 battles

I can confirm this too. I thought my keyboard was breaking down. Testing it with another keyboard proofed otherwise. Some strange input lag, when maneuvering while using the atillery key.

[NWP]
Players
888 posts
8,163 battles

Having the same problem,thought it was somee problem with sticky keys. Dang!

[NEKO]
Players
50 posts
5,399 battles

I had programmed one of many mouse buttons to act like shift - that had the same problem - holding down A or D negated the mouse button - therefore I have to release A or D for half a second to press mouse button - does not affect too much the rudder and actually has planted itself quite well into motor memory :)

Reminds a lot driving with manual gear box - to "shift" you need to open the clutch :)

[SCRUB]
Players
2,728 posts
7,387 battles

Another two I have since last patch:

Sometimes the mechanic stops tracking target even if it is selected. Specially if close range ... but even if further away. Deselecting and reselecting helps but it is frustrating.

When putting my guns on one side and then pressing andholding left mouse key to look around ... after I release it, the view resets on the opposite side as the buns are bearing. Annoying as hell.

[_KTM_]
Beta Tester
105 posts
7,054 battles

Only had it once , made me think or replacing the keyboard :aqua:  , good thing i steer with Q-E , although i slam into the occasional island , due to pressing Q or E one more time instead of going to neutral :child:. but hey it saves me from this "new feature" .

Players
721 posts
10,603 battles

WG should sell Keyboards in the Premium shop and keep the bug.

I for one thought my keyboard was dying and was ready to buy a new one. :trollface:

[SWYD]
[SWYD]
Players
2 posts
10,233 battles

Has this issue been reported in the bug section? Still searching the Thread but so far it seems this hasn´t been reported.

Sign in to follow this