You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

Ranked #6 WorldWide Wrap-Up

19 comments in this topic

[AXIS]
Players
650 posts
9,699 battles

thx for the info. can´t believe 8000 people (including me) went through the pain of reaching rank1 lol

Players
2,743 posts
15,606 battles

i wonder how they are giving away the jolly rogers III and IV (seen on NA sum up) now ?

jolly I , Jolly II, Flint, Jolly III,  Black, jolly IV

or something alike?

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

some interesting stats from EU and NA

most persistent player to reach rank 1 had 1394 battles and 48.85% WR.

player with most battles played 1601 rank 10

player with lowest WR that reached rank 1 had 45.41% and 1034 battles

player with 48.73% WR needed only 197 battles to reach rank 1

player with highest WR that reached rank 1 had 65 battles and 83.08% WR (long live hiryu)

player with least battles that reached rank 1 had 62 battles and 79.03% WR (long live sims)

Players
2,743 posts
15,606 battles

i would bet some dubloons that was a bot (i refuse to belive you can be that bad)

[CWOWA]
Players
35 posts
9,722 battles

Oh, the Russian cluster is that much bigger than the EU one? Didn't know that.

Suddenly my 372 battles to reach rank 1 doesn't feel so potato anymore.

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles

some interesting stats from EU and NA

player with lowest WR that reached rank 1 had 45.41% and 1034 battles

player with 48.73% WR needed only 197 battles to reach rank 1

Sums up and explains my last 5 ranked battles and why I quit ranked in this season.

At least one afk player per game (sometimes two), once I was told I'm reported because I went to cap the base (we were losing and had no base but more ships) while 3 of our ships were just sailing around it,  people unwilling to defend the cap or CV, going fully straight into the enemy team from the start and dying instantly and so on and so on, next season I will definitely try to play at the start when there are more higher skilled players, instead of joining later with the 45-49% WR noobs/bots...

• Cool 1

Players
1,458 posts
2,640 battles

Sums up and explains my last 5 ranked battles and why I quit ranked in this season.

At least one afk player per game (sometimes two), once I was told I'm reported because I went to cap the base (we were losing and had no base but more ships) while 3 of our ships were just sailing around it,  people unwilling to defend the cap or CV, going fully straight into the enemy team from the start and dying instantly and so on and so on, next season I will definitely try to play at the start when there are more higher skilled players, instead of joining later with the 45-49% WR noobs/bots...

The rewards are not worth the time and frustration/negative experience.

Especially after they removed the flag rewards and replaced them with useless modules from rank 10 to 1.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Players
1,986 posts

i wonder how they are giving away the jolly rogers III and IV (seen on NA sum up) now ?

jolly I , Jolly II, Flint, Jolly III,  Black, jolly IV

or something alike?

Seems like it. The only way those numbers make sense.

Oh, the Russian cluster is that much bigger than the EU one?

That is the reason we got so many Russians before any British or French ships...

[-RFA-]
Alpha Tester
237 posts
9,557 battles

Especially after they removed the flag rewards and replaced them with useless modules from rank 10 to 1.

True, the rewards were rather underwhelming... Hope they will make it better next season.

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles

Ohhh how could I forget that as well, have a +1 :great:

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,324 posts
9,090 battles

Which idiot would possibly want to get rank 1 in all regions and more importantly...WHY?????? That is probably one of the most ridiculously stupid things I have ever heard. Wow, now that's a no-lifer for you.

Edited by Shaka_D

[UNICS]
Players
2,882 posts
12,099 battles

Which idiot would possibly want to get rank 1 in all regions and more importantly...WHY?????? That is probably one of the most ridiculously stupid things I have ever heard. Wow, now that's a no-lifer for you.

..but playing virtual shipsimulator is meaningful in some way  :aqua:

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
1,986 posts

..but playing virtual shipsimulator is meaningful in some way  :aqua:

If only WoWs was a ship simulator... It is more online shooter with ships in it...

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

Check the story of this guy who reached r1 on ALL 5 servers. Apparently EU has the best team play and the worst chat. Interesting read.

well i disagree with him that NA has highest skilled players or at least he couldnt objectively spot that... he just didnt have time to be at start of ranked on all 5 servers to play with most skilled players. cause most skilled players ranked out early he could only play with dregs on servers that came later.

why? cause he could. and he did it all with 773 battles. some people couldnt get rank 1 with double that number of battles...
  • Cool 1

Players
136 posts
2,104 battles

I should of carried on with ranked, just to get the jolly roger flag. I gave up once I got around rank 12, I don't like how the system works. Even though it only took me a few battles to get there. Well done to everyone that got the rewards they were hoping for though. Maybe next season I'll go further and one day own the Flint. 

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,131 posts
11,671 battles

Most used "Destriyer" the Akatzuki?!

Way to hamstring yourself before even firing a shot...

[TU]
Players
168 posts
4,855 battles

well i disagree with him that NA has highest skilled players or at least he couldnt objectively spot that... he just didnt have time to be at start of ranked on all 5 servers to play with most skilled players. cause most skilled players ranked out early he could only play with dregs on servers that came later.

He mentioned later on in the thread that he actually played the different servers in parallel.