Sign in to follow this  
wilky130

Brit6 in ships

45 comments in this topic

[BRIT6]
Beta Tester
40 posts
3,822 battles

Just when you thought it was safe to enter the water, brit6 appears...

Yes, we're here, fresh from World of tanks and seasick as hell, we're Here to get shot at...

We're a social clan, really here for fun ATM , but do have TS and forums to help people.

Only rules at the moment are 18years old + as we're adults in the clan and might say the odd naughty word.

If you're interested in joining then please apply to the clan page or send a message to myself.

[BRIT6]
Players
120 posts
3,499 battles

Hey wilky. Victor(kriegsmarine) and me have both sent you an application hoping to join you guys.

Edited by JollyRoger1516

[BRIT6]
Beta Tester
40 posts
3,822 battles

IF you jump onto TS and join us in divisions it might help your win rate....MIGHT :-P

[BRIT6]
Beta Tester
40 posts
3,822 battles

6095_original.jpg

Just when you thought it was safe to enter the water, Brit6 appears...

Yes, we're here, fresh from World of tanks and seasick as hell, we're here to get shot at...

We're a social clan, really here for fun ATM , but do have TS and forums to help people.

Only rules at the moment are to use TeamSpeak and be 18years old + as we're adults in the clan and might say the odd naughty word.

If you're interested in joining then please apply to the clan page or send a message to myself.

Edited by wilky130

[BRIT6]
Beta Tester
40 posts
3,822 battles

6095_original.jpg

Yes, we're here, fresh from World of tanks and seasick as hell, we're here to get shot at...

Only rules at the moment are to use TeamSpeak and be 18years old + as we're adults in the clan and might say the odd naughty word.

If you're interested in joining then please apply to the clan page, send a message to myself or Phsycopathic.

Edited by wilky130

[BRIT6]
Beta Tester
40 posts
3,822 battles

6095_original.jpg

If you're interested in joining then please apply to the clan page, send a message to myself or Phsycopathic.

[BRIT6]
[BRIT6]
Players
64 posts
7,186 battles

"See the world they said. Join the navy they said. And all I see is the port and a sack of potatoes."
Sound familiar, Sick of running solo in such a manic ocean. Well Brit6 has a berth for you. 
Long established and long suffering. Vile sense of humour included.
PM for more info

Currently doing somewhat of a recruitment drive. PM me in game

[BRIT6]
Beta Tester
40 posts
3,822 battles

6095_original.jpg

[TORCH]
Beta Tester
202 posts
3,918 battles

Good Afternoon All,

Whichever of you mindless fools fancy your next adventure - Look elsewhere as we're a slightly deluded bunch.

However. If you fancy playing some botes; be it divisions for divisions sake, grinding, and perhaps some clan related shenanigans feel free to query any of the people who have posted on this thread. 

I'm off to get drunk after that moment of great recruiting material. Ta ta. PM if interested, yadda yadda, etc. Job Done. Auf Wiedersehen. 

ClanBanner-2.jpg

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this