Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HMS_LIVERPOOL

Need help I'm stuck in the port.

15 comments in this topic

Players
57 posts
11,826 battles

I have loaded the game up and I'm stuck in the port with the sub trying to load up. I have restarted the game and computer and everytime I log back in I'm still stuck trying to load that dam sub up..  any advice 

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Beta Tester
270 posts

I have the same problem. I selected the sub just to check it out, now I cant select any other ship anymore. I restarted a few times but all I see is the ingame loading circle and I cannot select any other ship. 

No mods. 

[GWDYS]
Community Contributor
260 posts
8,823 battles

happened to me and my friends today, clicking on the sub while in divison freezes whole UI, just kill the game process wait around 5 minutes for the division to disband automatically and never click on the sub again :hiding:

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Beta Tester
270 posts

I mighthve fixed it by running a file integrity check... probably. Or maybe it fixed itself in the meantime? I will never know. 

Anyway, game works again. Will never click on the sub again. 

Players
1,334 posts
5,325 battles

DO NOT CLICK ON THE SUB EVER!!!!!

Why WG haven't removed int in the latest micro-patch when they KNOW it;'s breaking the UI I'll never know!

Players
10 posts
3,637 battles

same problem here. I accidentally clicked on the sub when in division and now I cant do anything anymore. One and only one thuing that works is when you click on the commander of the submarine. :/ :izmena::angry:

Players
10 posts
3,637 battles

same problem here. I accidentally clicked on the sub when in division and now I cant do anything anymore. One and only one thuing that works is when you click on the commander of the submarine. :/ :izmena::angry:

Update of the situation: i run the integrity check and it solved the problem. Or it solved itself in the meantime i dont know. Hopefully helps someone :):)

[EW_YK]
Players
439 posts
10,686 battles

For anyone still getting this, quick fix: delete preferences file from inside the game folder and restart the game.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,722 posts
7,329 battles

Try this:

Open the game client. Do not press play button. Click settings in the upper right corner. Then support. Then CHECK. Might help...

Players
506 posts

I did not have any problems as such when logging in, so they probably fixed by late evening. The sub itself is not working though... :sceptic:... still, really looking forward to the Czech navy being added to the game, the buffed Yamato range and especially my new puppy :P

Sign in to follow this