Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bongels

Strange thing happened with Super Container....

11 comments in this topic

Players
49 posts
406 battles

Been in work all day, came home and just played a random match. We won. I got enough XP to open a container so I picked a TYL container. 

Whoop, it was a Super Container. I watched it swing over the deck and land on the ship, eager to press the open container button. However, the deck opened and swallowed the container!!! For a second I was like WTF, that was my container. However, as soon as the deck closed another SC swung over. I quickly pressed the open container button and this appeared... 

Y1JuMAQ.jpg

• Cool 5

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,119 posts
5,880 battles

However, the deck opened and swallowed the container!!!

I like this part :trollface: Anyway grats
  • Cool 1

Players
258 posts
12,285 battles

Lucky you, I got my first SC in a long time only to open the new mod that extends spotter plane duration, disappointed is an understatement.

• Cool 1

Players
427 posts
4,209 battles

I completely understand.

It's like playing the lottery and hearing the bells that you've won the jackpot ...only to then find out that the jackpot was 20€!

These new upgrades really don't belong in supercontainers. Or if you roll one, it should at least award you 10 of each per SC.

Edit:​ Gratz to the OP :)

Edited by mrk421
  • Cool 2

Players
2,772 posts
12,699 battles

I played it in one match, decided I deffo need more practice in cruisers.  

Marblehead just had a buff to the range of its main battery in 0.6.3.

You should have played it before the buff .....:(

Players
361 posts
5,547 battles

I completely understand.

It's like playing the lottery and hearing the bells that you've won the jackpot ...only to then find out that the jackpot was 20€!

These new upgrades really don't belong in supercontainers. Or if you roll one, it should at least award you 10 of each per SC.

Edit:​ Gratz to the OP :)

Know what you mean between 3 servers, I've 'won' 4 supercontainers in the last week and ALL of them have been the new upgrades!  Only thing worse is more captain slots. At least they can be sold for a bunch of credits (the new upgrades not the damn capt. slots). Make that 5 new upgrades, just got another. Nothing 'super' about them.
Edited by Todger_Fairmile

[NORKS]
Players
32 posts
3,127 battles

Yeah my 1st supercontinent since January and i got a defensive fire boost module​ for t8 and above only..... Do i have any ships to use it on???

No...

Completely gutted. 

Players
258 posts
12,285 battles

Know what you mean between 3 servers, I've 'won' 4 supercontainers in the last week and ALL of them have been the new upgrades!  Only thing worse is more captain slots. At least they can be sold for a bunch of credits (the new upgrades not the damn capt. slots).

Can sell the upgrade for 625k credits, wow as you normally get 5mil if a credit SC. But yes, better than a kick in the nuts I suppose.
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this