Sign in to follow this  
beowulf_1961

submarine

8 comments in this topic

[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester
665 posts
8,053 battles

Someone knows how to play with the new submarine? or is a Joke?

You have to division up first, and then you can play it.
  • Cool 1

Players
2 posts
149 battles

when I try to go into battle, the system tells me: one does not simply enter battle in a submarine.........

what should I do? Create own new division or looking for an existing division? thank you

Beta Tester
652 posts
4,359 battles

but in this game there are no submarines? that the naval war that?

There are no subs in the game, for a hell of a lot of reasons, which you can look up on this forum :read_fish:.

I'll just quickly name two:

• Submarines are SLOW AS HELL, going something like 4 knots under water...
  • The game engine (according to the devs) cannot handle the underwater rendering AND the above water rendering (or something like that)

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,139 posts
5,915 battles

You need to sell all of your ships to be able to play it.

• Cool 1

Players
5 posts
2,898 battles

extract from 6.3 patch notes

Note: Schuka-class submarine is currently not available in-game, and will be micropatched into the game March 30, from 06:00 PT/ 09:00 ET to 07:00 PT/ 10:00 ET.

April Fool's Day is celebrated the world over, and we wanted to offer you a special gift:

It's an eventual free Port slot! With a (non-playable) submarine in it! 

You'll find it in the Port immediately after the update releases.

If you enter the Port during the week immediately following the release of Update 0.6.3 you'll get that shiny new port slot, a Shchuka-class submarine, and a Commander.

Again, you can't enter battle in any mode with the submarine, dismiss its existing Commander or recruit a new one. 

• You can't sell the sub, but you can hide it by applying filters in your Port 
  • You won't be able to level up or retrain the Commander who's also added to your account
  • You can't mount camo, upgrades or consumables beyond Commemorative and Signal Flags will be allowed
  • When the sub is removed from your account, all Commemorative and Signal Flags taken off it will be transferred to your Inventory
  • You won't be able to see its armor layout in Port

The sub and its Commander will disappear in the update following this one, but the sub's Port slot will be added to your account to use as you see fit. Hopefully, you'll put a newly-researched ship in it! 

Sign in to follow this