Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Tyrendian89

Unicums are sooooo last month...

20 comments in this topic

[DSW]
Players
3,794 posts
7,746 battles

Disclaimer: Shamelessly stolen from the Rocket League April Fools, but I thought it fit just waaaay too well into Warships not to share it :D

Ranking our players from bad to Unicum is soooo last month - I hereby propose something much more... nutritious I guess?

Potato - Hearty, solid, and unflashy. Potato players have a lot of potential, but need more time in the oven of competition.

Onion - However you dice them, these players are versatile, but still learning how to mix well with others. Occasional mistakes can make teammates cry.

Corn - These players have used their eyes and ears to pop above the maze of the lower ranks.

Broccoli - Heady players that stalk the field with a purpose.

Radish - Esteemed players that often have deep roots in the community.

Purple Cabbage - The cream of the crop, they often steam their opponents. These champions are not your garden variety veterans, are extremely versatile, and mix well with a variety of teammates.

Grand Eggplant (aka Aubergines according to civilized people, aka Obegenes according to txtspeak) - Only the best Warships players have grown their skills enough to reach this exclusive rank.

Edited by Tyrendian89
  • Cool 14

Players
3,041 posts
3,645 battles

Disclaimer: Shamelessly stolen from the Rocket League April Fools, but I thought it fit just waaaay too well into Warships not to share it :D

Ranking our players from bad to Unicum is soooo last month - I hereby propose something much more... nutritious I guess?

Potato - Hearty, solid, and unflashy. Potato players have a lot of potential, but need more time in the oven of competition.

Onion - However you dice them, these players are versatile, but still learning how to mix well with others. Occasional mistakes can make teammates cry.

Corn - These players have used their eyes and ears to pop above the maze of the lower ranks.

Broccoli - Heady players that stalk the field with a purpose.

Radish - Esteemed players that often have deep roots in the community.

Purple Cabbage - The cream of the crop, they often steam their opponents. These champions are not your garden variety veterans, are extremely versatile, and mix well with a variety of teammates.

Grand Eggplant - Only the best Warships players have grown their skills enough to reach this exclusive rank.

dude, we aren't in heathenland

they're called obegenes (spelling notwithstanding)

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,686 posts
9,234 battles

Aubergines

[French pride in the awful and overly complicated French language intensifies]

• Cool 2

[DSW]
Players
3,794 posts
7,746 battles

my apologies, editing! :trollface:

[DSW]
Players
3,794 posts
7,746 battles

I know my spelling is wrong

no offense, but if five seconds of Wikipedia is too much effort for you then I'll allow myself a little bit of trolling :trollface: it's not like this was a super serious thread anyway :P

[NED]
Players
4,209 posts
11,709 battles

I'm feeling highly discriminated and excluded! I'm at least 2 levels before potato!! Shame on you OP!

Players
2,772 posts
12,699 battles

When Father & Son both play WoWS, and both are potatoes, would you call the son "a chip off the old block"? (1)

Other food types:

Asparagus - someone always ready to give tips to his team mates.

Cod - Battleship driver who has never heard of angling and gets battered every battle.

Kipper - RN cruiser driver, where being in smoke is the norm.

Mangetout - a BB driver who travels in straight lines and "eats all" the torpedoes.

Sprout - someone who f@rts around all the time

(1)An old English saying for those who don't recognize it.

• Cool 2

[GWDYS]
Community Contributor
260 posts
8,859 battles

I prefer to call myself a "salt miner" or "salt farmer", because I like those delicious potato tears :trollface:

• Cool 1

Players
440 posts
5,824 battles

Aubergines notwithstanding (as a French native speaker I was puzzled at how you mistreated the poor vegetable) :teethhappy:

I wonder what would be the proportion of eggplants on EU server.......want to become one but still a long way to go

Players
3,041 posts
3,645 battles

Here in Catalonia we call aubergines "esbergínies". Just because!

</uselessInformation>

I love languages XD

[DSW]
Players
3,794 posts
7,746 battles

Aubergines notwithstanding (as a French native speaker I was puzzled at how you mistreated the poor vegetable) :teethhappy:

I wonder what would be the proportion of eggplants on EU server.......want to become one but still a long way to go

I was just copying over from the (presumably NA based) Rocket League one - we call them Auberginen in German as well. Looking at the reactions here though, I'd call the damn things Eggplants again! Make Eggplants Great Again! #totallyworthit
Edited by Tyrendian89

Sign in to follow this