Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Pastaiolo

Czech Navy confirmed!

27 comments in this topic

[NED]
Players
4,209 posts
11,709 battles

Lemme guess. Will be released in exactly 1 year from now?

• Cool 1

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,324 posts
9,090 battles

Can't wait to play them! Also, I see the Warspite is finally getting her torpedo tubes and the Belfast is getting a RoF increase.....yippee! Thanks WG!

[CSF]
Players
471 posts
4,707 battles

To be honest the T1 Masaryk would make a nice T1 premium... But yea april fools.. :(

On the serious note: Czech navy used to have quite large sea merchant flotila (as strange as it sounds).

Players
2,381 posts
15,503 battles

Alternative sub-branch added to alternative sub-branch of Soviet Destroyer tree

Funny because it's true.

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
437 posts
2,980 battles

The best part of the patch notes.

• Yamato's firing range increased from 26km to its historical value—42 km. As this is greater than the size of any of our current maps, Yamato will now be able to fire over the horizon and hit ships taking part in other matches.

:teethhappy:

• Cool 2

[BTS]
Players
1,064 posts
4,867 battles

That's more creepy than funny, as it could well be true. I can too easily see a Soviet riverine forces complete tech tree taking precedence over any other major European navy tree.

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

Looks like an awesome patch. I may really start playing again if they did it. Now excuse me while I contact support for my free puppy.

Beta Tester
4,099 posts
732 battles

Added a "ragequit" command: Now pressing alt + F4 will close the game and spam the F11 button
Added option to set in-game client and portal to PIrate in the language settings—Y'arr

Yay! :)

Kawaii mode added for Japanese vessels. All Japanese ships will now be 56% more adorable.

:sceptic:

...Ok?

Fixed problem with Mutsu exploding while in the Port menu screen.

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Players
849 posts
2,954 battles

LOL

"Kawaii mode added for Japanese vessels. All Japanese ships will now be 56% more adorable"...

Kantai.Collection.240.2082674.jpg

Edited by Drunken_Jedi
  • Cool 1

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,686 posts
9,234 battles

"All Soviet ships have been buffed to represent their true, unbiased naval superiority!"

It's funny to joke about stuff, but when it starts being true, you need to stop poking fun at your biggest revenu source. 

Especially when it's already feeling neglected and tired of your bull****

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

I love this ones.

• Oscar the cat now unlockable as shipboard pet—increases likelihood of ship sinking.
  • Fixed problem with Mutsu exploding while in the Port menu screen.
  • Graphics: In-game water will now be 23% wetter.
  • Waterproof coating added to paper ships—this should prevent them getting soggy.
Edited by SHDRKN4792

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,141 posts
5,915 battles

Long way to go.

[SCRUB]
Players
1,988 posts

DissaPOinted....

I think we should keep politics out of the digital entertainment... ;)

• Cool 1

Players
6,008 posts
7,043 battles

I think we should keep politics out of the digital entertainment... ;)

Better to be disaPOinted then PISsed :D
  • Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
1,988 posts

Better to be disaPOinted then PISsed :D

Well, since being PISsed sometimes is solution to being dissaPOinted I'm not so sure anymore which one is worse... :sceptic:

[SNUBS]
Players
1,275 posts
6,712 battles

added optional sad violin music while watching your ship sink XD

[POMF]
Beta Tester
1,914 posts
3,824 battles

OMG WG

Why don't they take an actual historically significant naval power? We already have the Chinese and now the Czech?
Why can't we have the actually important Swiss navy? They have never lost a single battle in both World Wars and should have been in the game before the RN or USN or IJN. This is obviously Czech bias.

Picture of Swiss tier X CV candidate:
x0vjOpQ.jpg

• Cool 2

[-RT-]
Players
299 posts
18,896 battles

Looks like WG was not the only one with this idea. CZ news announced a construction of a 45 000 ton CV called "CZN Masaryk". I wish it wasn´t april´s fool :).

http://www.lidovky.cz/cesko-postavi-letadlovou-lod-masaryk-dwb-/zpravy-domov.aspx?c=A170331_211750_ln_domov_sij

Edited by Kamikazesushi

Players
894 posts
11,126 battles

Looks like WG was not the only one with this idea. CZ news announced a construction of a 45 000 ton CV called "CZN Masaryk". I wish it wasn´t april´s fool :).

http://www.lidovky.cz/cesko-postavi-letadlovou-lod-masaryk-dwb-/zpravy-domov.aspx?c=A170331_211750_ln_domov_sij

Do you want to hear about something even more ridiculous? One of the public television channels in my country (practically under direct control by the government, but that's not a talk for this forum) actually showcased this as actual "news" in a program talking about the more important issues in the Visegrad Group.

No, I'm not kidding, I wish I was. Practically our state television went full r*tard (again) and announced that you guys are about to build a carrier.

I'm starting to lose all hope in this country...

Players
527 posts

Do you want to hear about something even more ridiculous? One of the public television channels in my country (practically under direct control by the government, but that's not a talk for this forum) actually showcased this as actual "news" in a program talking about the more important issues in the Visegrad Group.

No, I'm not kidding, I wish I was. Practically our state television went full r*tard (again) and announced that you guys are about to build a carrier.

I'm starting to lose all hope in this country...

Oh, you live in Finland, then.

I welcome the news about the Czech Navy, of course, and it would be super if we got to see the Swiss Navy at some later point as well :great:

Sign in to follow this