You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Robber_Baron

Robber_Baron's YouTube channel

8 comments in this topic

Players
1,221 posts
6,353 battles

Hi everybody!

I started using my Youtube channel to actually post vids online, instead of only liking and subscribing to vids/channels of other people.

So far only a few vids (I'm not a unicum yet, and only recently enabled replays and started editing vids), but I found the following worth sharing.

Cheers,

Rijk

• Cool 2

[THESO]
Alpha Tester
18,658 posts
6,078 battles

He trying to earn some easy moneyz through YT mang, everyone wants to be famous online yo :trollface:

Subbed btw, won't have the time to watch all stuff but put up gameplay featuring some SNUBS and I might :popcorn:

• Cool 1

Players
1,221 posts
6,353 battles

He trying to earn some easy moneyz through YT mang, everyone wants to be famous online yo :trollface:

The boss doesn't pay me enough, so I need something extra. :P

I don't have the intention to get famous, it's more that I like to share the vids of some games I had.

Players
1,221 posts
6,353 battles

I was really happy with this game. Probably nothing extraordinary, but considering I'm inexperienced with CVs and the removal of manual drops on tier 4 and 5 I think this was a good result.

I have a few other vids, but I want to edit them with a fancy song and stuff like that.

Players
1,221 posts
6,353 battles

It's been a while since my last vid, but that's what you get when you don't have anything interesting to upload (and sorry mtm, but since I have nothing worth uploading in every game featuring other SNUBS so far, no SNUBS vids as of yet). I had a 7-kill game in Bogue and a 226k damage game in Benson which I wanted to upload, but waited for too long and now the replays don't work anymore.

Anyway, after a horrible week in terms of gaming yesterday I gave it another try. This was my first match of the day.

Players
1,221 posts
6,353 battles

Arpeggio Kongõ this time. The replay does provide the correct colours (I've seen different in other replay files), although the name remains just "Kongo".

Call me a sealclubber, but most of the time in tier 5 you're bottom tier. The Kongous however don't suffer as much from being bottom tier than, say, a New York. This time we were top tier though.

Edited by Robber_Baron
Vid changed, there were some issues with noise on the background.