Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
philsta

Team deserting capped points

4 comments in this topic

Players
62 posts
8,931 battles

One thing that seems more and more common that really annoys me is this:

1, DD's contest and cap a point.

2, DD's move to cap a second, take a second cap.

3, Whole team deserts the first cap and sails to the second cap then sit there ( BB's seem to be the worst offender ).

4, Enemy take the first cap to add to their first them advance on the last cap and the game ends in frustration.

Is it me of is this becoming more common? It's bloody annoying when you're playing the game objective and no one seems to give a crapabout winning.....

Beta Tester
1,929 posts
7,756 battles

One thing that seems more and more common that really annoys me is this:

1, DD's contest and cap a point.

2, DD's move to cap a second, take a second cap.

3, Whole team deserts the first cap and sails to the second cap then sit there ( BB's seem to be the worst offender ).

4, Enemy take the first cap to add to their first them advance on the last cap and the game ends in frustration.

Is it me of is this becoming more common? It's bloody annoying when you're playing the game objective and no one seems to give a crapabout winning.....

Lower your expactations, most people are simply just playing to shoot at what they can see right in front of them. Capping and defending objectives are far too abstract concepts for most people.
  • Cool 1

[KOOKS]
Modder, Beta Tester
1,340 posts
3,342 battles

And now it is weekend. New patch and weekend. Expect... stuff. Already tilted, off to play some other games for the next couple of days.

Sign in to follow this